5 - Practice, practice, practice

It's been two weeks since you joined and moved into UA, and you've gotten way closer to class 1-A. You've specifically gotten really close with two of the "squads", as they call themselves from class. The "Bakusquad" and "Dekusquad". You've become really good friends with Bakugo, who somehow "tolerates" you, as the rest of the class has said.

Ever since that one night, you haven't talked to Todoroki much. But every time you see him, you smile at him, and he even started smiling at you back a couple of days ago. A small smile, but it is definitely something. Some days you go up to the rooftop and just sit next to him. Neither of you says anything, but it is a comfortable silence, so it doesn't bother you. Last week he had asked Sero for his seat back. Sero wasn't too pleased about it because he liked sitting there but he gave it up to him.

"You'll be taking your provisional license exam soon. Make sure to be ready for it," announces Aizawa.

You're really nervous about taking it as you don't have nearly as much experience as any of the other students. But Aizawa has been training you so you can catch up with the rest of the class. Although you wouldn't say he was the biggest help.

"Mr. Aizawa I can't practice using my quirk if you keep turning it off every time I try using it," you complain defeated.

"I can't just let you know of my weaknesses," he scoffs.

At least he did help you with improving on your throwing knives and how to move with more agility. This along with your dad's training has helped you improve tremendously.

You also got your hero costume a few days ago and you LOVE IT. Originally you wanted something more colorful but you're glad they were able to convince you to do this as it matches more your quirk. 

"And... that's pretty much it for today's announcements," Aizawa mutters as slips back into his sleeping bag. 

"Yo! nightgown, do you want to train later so I can show you how much stronger than you I am?" Yells Bakugo as he turns around to look at you. 

You raise an eyebrow at him. What kind of nickname is that? 

"We booked a gym so we can practice for the provisional license exam!" Says Mina, excited, from the other side of the room.

"I'm coming too," you hear Todoroki say, without turning around. You look at him with curious eyes.

"Like hell you are!" Barked Bakugo at Todoroki.

"Then we're also coming too!" Says Midoriya, cheerfully. 

Uh oh. 

"FUCK OFF DEKU!"

Soon, the whole class started saying that they were going to join you in the gym to practice for the provisional exam. Bakugo's face got redder by the second. You turn back to Todoroki. It was definitely interesting to see that he also wanted to train for the provisional exam. It's not like he needed to; he's already amazing. 

"SHUT UP YOU SIDE CHARACTERS!" Screamed Bakugo at the top of his lungs. "NIGHTGOWN WHAT'S WITH THAT STUPID FACE YOU'RE MAKING?"

Oh?

-

Sure enough, the whole class showed up at the gym. Bakugo looks like his explosions are about to come out of his ears. Thankfully, the gym was big enough that we could all fit fine and have our own species to battle one on one. While taking a look around, you walk up to Bakugo.