It seems that this woman cannot stay.

   He doesn't need a puppet who only seeks death.

   is just right, you can use her soul to heal and repair his damaged remnant soul.

   Feng Baozhi didn't know that he had been sentenced to death by 088, and he was still planning how to get Jiang Zhiying's jade pendant.

  …

   On the other side, Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu had several accidents on their way to the hospital. Fortunately, there were a lot of people who went with them, and every time they passed by without any risk.

  Chen Jianshe was injured, but he was awake. The continuous accidents made him very uneasy, and he always felt cold all over. Today, this fact is too evil.

  Because of bad luck, they failed to meet Jiang Shixun on the road, and finally arrived at the county hospital.

  There is only a health station in the town, and the conditions are very simple. Only the county has a hospital that can handle more complicated injuries.

   When they arrived at the county hospital, Jiang Shixun also returned home.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 172: Wouldn't it be Feng Baozhi again?

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 172: Wouldn't it be Feng Baozhi again?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 172 Isn't it Feng Baozhi again?

  Jiang Sehun drove a tractor and pulled a lot of furniture back.

The    were all bought at the flea market, and all the furniture was disassembled for easy transportation and needed to be re-installed.

  The sound of the tractor is so loud that it can be heard from far away. Tang Yulan heard the sound and ran to the door immediately, waiting for Jiang Shixun.

   Jiang Shixun couldn't help feeling sweet when he saw her eager look, like eating honey.

   But after stopping the tractor, he still said a few words to Tang Yulan: "What are you doing running so fast? I'm not afraid of falling."

  Tang Yulan complained: "You are back! If you don't come back, your daughter will be bullied to death!"

   Jiang Shixun's face changed instantly: "What's the matter? Someone bullied Zhuzhu?"

   Isn't it Feng Baozhi again?

   "No!" Tang Yulan said more and more angrily, "Just that Feng Baozhi, she fell into the water today, and she actually told people that Zhuzhu pulled her down!

   Are you saying it's ridiculous? Zhuzhu was sleeping in the house at that time! How old is she to be able to pull Feng Baozhi into the water? "

   Jiang Shixun's face became even more ugly when he heard her words: "She can actually say such a thing!"

   It seems that Feng Baozhi is broken to the core. At such a young age, his mind was so vicious.

   Even Feng Ergou is not as vicious as her. Who did she learn from?

   Jiang Shixun quickly asked again: "What else? Is the Feng family too troublesome?"

  Tang Yulan pouted: "Feng Yongjin brought Feng Baozhi here, and wanted to deceive us. As a result, Feng Baozhi was pulled down by that thing!"