Chapter 2

Okay guys. Chapter 2(½) here. This won't be so long so that's why I'm making 2 parts of chapter 2. I'm sorry that I've kept on shooting it up.

Now...

TW: Transphobia, T slur(I am trans myself just so you all know), verbal abuse(?)

Boo:
Are you sure Rin?

Rinny is typing...

Rinny:

Yes I'm sure.

Boo is typing...

Boo:

Okay. I'll take the money and get top surgery. Thank you guys so much!

Rinny is typing...

Rinny:

Anything for my brother.

Boo is tying...

Boo:

I gotta catch my flight. Bye, see you soon!

I put down my phone and get to my plane. Max's there. I get on my plane and sit down. I woke up and assumed I had fallen asleep. We just landed. Just then I got a message from my mum

My "lovely" mother

I'm waiting for you at the airport, I've missed you my little baby girl.

Oh great. Mum is here. Well, the non-transphobic months were nice while it lasted I guess. I got out of the plane and got my stuff and went to where my mum was waiting.

"Oh my god, Vanessa! It's been so long since I last saw you." My mum said. "Ye. Can we go home now? I wanna talk to Rin and dad again." I said. "You leave us for months and all you care about is your dad and sister?! This is not the way I raised you young lady. I guess being a tranny really ruins people." And here we go. Slurs and miss gendering. "FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I AM A FUCKING BOY, I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE PERFECT DAUGHTER, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING ACCEPT ME?!" I snapped. "Don't you dare raise your tone at me young lady. You are a girl and will always be a girl, you can't change that. I should've just got an abortion when I had the chance. You were just a stupid mistake. I wanted a Nice, skinny, beautiful daughter but instead I got a rude, fat, ugly daughter."

—--------------Time skip brought you by author's non-existent motivation—----------------

I got out of the car and walked into the house and up to my room, after leaving all my stuff in there I decided to go and find Dad and Rin. I walked to Dad's office, empty. Dad's bedroom, empty. Rin's bedroom, empty. The study room, empty. Kitchen, Empty. Bathrooms, empty. Living room, empty. Attic, empty. Hang-out spot, empty. Where the fuck were they?! I got my phone out and texted them.

The nice ones(-Benji)

Boo:

Dad, Rin, where are you guys?

The actually supportive parent is typing....

The actually supportive parent:

Sorry Son, we didn't know you'd be home this early, me and Rin are at the store, we also have Benji with us, I hope your mother isn't being too much of a arse.

Boo is typing....

Boo:

Oh okay. Also don't worry I managed to get away from her, when you guys come home please go to my room, i need to tell you something, it's important.

AYOOOOOO CHAT!!!!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I also had to re-read the story to remember the story line- anyways I decided to post a part of chapter 2 so you guys will have something :) Also the chapter after this isn't with the story line, it's a face reveal because I'm bored lmao-

Anywaysssss, I hope you kings/queens/royals are doing great, don't forget to drink, eat(even if it's just a little) and take care of yourselves in general! Also if you bind remember to not overbind!!!!!

I hope you all enjoy the story so far! Also Since there's a lot of new peeps I thought i could do an introduction!

Hello!! I am Shoto or Tom(I also go by Charlie and Quackity and you can use nicknames for me if you want to!) My pronouns are He/They/Voi. I'm a 14 year old(turning 15 in November) Male(trans FtM). I love writing and reading and I also have a youtube channel(linked in my bio) . I am currently in 8th grade and I am Swedish!

That's sum info 'bout me!!!!

Bye Chat!!!!! Stay safe and remember that you all are valid!!