5.1 Tum Bas Meri Ho

En başından başla

He went whistling from there. And then went to his safe heaven his cabin in hospital. As from the time Akshu went away from the house. He didn't want to go to his room.
After sitting on his chair. He called the number.

Ak : Hello.

Ab : Hii Aanchal urf Akshara urf meri Akshu.

Ak : Tum.

Ab : Kya hua shocked kyun ho itni. Yaar itna shocked to main bhi nahi hua jab mujhe ye pata chala ki mujhse chhupne ke liye tumne apna name change kar liya hai. Meri Akshu ka naam badal diya tumne. Aisa kaise kar sakti ho tum.

Ak : Dekho tum mujhe baar baar call karna band karo.

Ab : Ek min ek min. Baar baar kab kiya. Last six month 15 days pehle kiya tha day tha Sunday time tha 11:45 A.M. uske baad to tumne number change hi kar liya. Tum nahi jaanti kitne chakkar lagaye hai Goenka House ke tumhare baare me information nikalne ke liye. Har roz log jaise mandir jaate hai na waise main waha jaata tha. PI tak laga diya lekin tumhare baare me pata to tab chalega jab Akshara hogi. Akshara to ab Aanchal ban chuki hai.

Ak : Kya faayda name badalne ka aur number badalne ka jab tumhe sab kuch pata chal hi gaya to. Pata nahi problem kya hai tumhari.

Ab : Problem bas ye hai ki tum wo karti nahi jo main chahta hu. Are tumhe bas ghar se door karna chahta aur tum mujhse hi door chali gayi. Pata hai na Mera junoon.

Ak : Good bye Dr. Birla.

Akshara cuts the phone on his face.

Ab : What the hell. Phone kaata hai na Akshu mujhe kaise rok paaogi. Pathankot here I come. Aaj Mrs. Manjari ka birthday hai. Chahe dil me ab jo bhi ho unke meri wife ke liye thoughts ki wajah se phir bhi duniya and family ki nazar me ab bhi ek achha beta hu main. Ek baar Akshu aa jaaye mere paas wapas uske baad in sab ko pata chalega ki main kya sochta hu is pure matter ke baare me tab tak ke liye chalo shuru ho jaao apni fake smile ke saath Abhimanyu.

Here in Pathankot.

Ak : Abhimanyu ko jab mera naam aur phone number pata chal chuka hai. To uske liye yaha aana jyada problematic nahi hoga. Kuch to karna hoga jisse main use once and for all rok saku.

She started thinking of ways and just then the landlord of Abhinav came and gave her the notice to vacant the place as soon as possible. At the moment she decided what she has to do. She immediately called Bade Papa and got to know that they were invited to Birla House for Manjari's birthday.

Ak : Bade Papa aap jaise hi waha pahuche aap mujhe message kar Dena and phir kisi bhi tarah ye make sure karna ki aapka phone Abhimanyu ke haath me ho.

BP : Theek hai Akshu.

Udaipur

The Goenka's reached Birla House and they all cut the cake of Manjari's birthday together. Though all were sad they decided to move on and try to be happy. When Abhimanyu was searching someone's phone to click pictures Bade Papa took the opportunity in his favour and offered his phone and thanked god that his work got completed without any more trouble. Just then almost answering his prayer he got Akshara's call. Abhimanyu who saw the call immediately received and what he heard was a shocker for him.

Ak : Hello , hello Bade Papa maine shaadi kar li.

Abhimanyu was shattered he immediately left from their without any further ado.
He came to Mahadev temple where they confessed their love. And Akshara very openly told him that she wanted to marry him.

Ab (angrily) : Kyun???? Har baar kyun??? Are aapka bhakt hu aapki tarah hi gusse me rehta hu. Aap bhagwan ho to aapko har galti maaf aur main insaan hu to meri har galti par saza aur har baar usse badi saza. Sab kuch theek tha door thi na Akshu saat mahine se mujhse. Haa koshish kar raha tha uske baare me pata lagane ki. (Then suddenly something striked in him) Ek min aaj hi Akshu ko ye pata chala ki mujhe pata chal chuka hai wo kaha aur aaj hi shaadi kar li. Akshu tum chahe jitni bhi koshish kar lo. Tum mujhe khud se door nahi kar sakti aur main achhe se jaanta hu tumhe. Ye tumhara rash decision hai mujhe khud se door rakhne ka. Par tum ye nahi jaanti main bhi sanki hu. Agar tumhe apna banane ke liye mujhe tumhe kidnap karna pade main wo bhi karunga. Kyu ki ek baat to confirm hai shaadi tumne ki nahi hai ye sab kuch mujhse door jaane ke liye ki gayi koshish hai.

He immediately left to Pathankot without informing anyone.

Here in Pathankot even though Akshara announced about her fake marriage so convincingly than also she was restless. So she collected all she have with her but then she felt pain in her tummy and new that now was the time for the baby to come. She was crying in pain when Abhinav came and immediately took her to the hospital. There Akshara gave birth to a baby boy.
Abhimanyu who was tracing Akshu's number reached the hospital finding the location on. He asked about Anchal and found her to be admitted in maternity ward. Then he used his medical licence to recieve entrance in the hospital and sneaked to the  maternity ward without anyone's notice.
Akshara was unconscious and baby was placed in the incubator as it was premature baby. He immediately called the gynaecologist in Birla hospital and took the details how to take care of a premature baby. And then immediately went to reception to consult the doctor who incharge of Akshu's case. He met the doctor and told him that he was patients husband and also her permanent doctor. He also gave him his card. Doctor believed his sayings. And then discharged Akshara as Abhimanyu told him that he wanted to take Akshara to his hospital where he could take could care of his wife and baby.

( Guys one more information:
Here Abhinav is played by some random man. I have no issues with Jai Soni playing Abhinav but just for one scene or two I can't use that Achha aadmi. Ab iske baad waise bhi uska koi jikra nahi aane wala hai. For me season 3 is Abhira story and they are end game. )

All this time Abhinav was out to get one injection prescribed by doctor. And doctor also forgot that Akshara was brought here by another man. Abhimanyu air lifted Akshu from the hospital and flew back to Udaipur. Perks of being a best doctor. He has everything bent according to his terms. And this time for the very first time he took Harshvardhan help as he can't trust his mother. And Harshvardhan also as a good father took the opportunity to be in the good books of his son. He was elated to know that he is a grandfather now. He immediately arranged for an apartment near Birla hospital so that they could keep Akshara under observation. 
Abhimanyu landed in Udaipur and took Akshara to the apartment. He was happy to see everything according to his liking. He also thanked his father in his heart that he was thoughtful enough to arrange for a Nurse to look after Akshara.

Ab : Welcome home baby. Aaj ka din kitna lucky hai mere liye. Finally mere dono babies mere saath hai. Meri Akshu bhi and mera beta bhi. I know main apne baby se bahut pyaar karta hu but Akshu mere liye mera pehla baby humesha tum hi rahogi aur tumhe mujhse koi door nahi kar paayega. Ab uth bhi jaao na baby. Dekho na kitna bada surprise intezaar kar raha hai tumhara. You know na main tumhare liye jameen aasmaan ek kar sakta hu.

To be continued..........
Finally posted the chapter after so long.
Do tell how is it.
Should I continue this. Or should I stop writing this one. Kya lagta hai kya hoga Akshu ka reaction. Khud ko Sanki doctor Abhimanyu Birla ke saath dekhne ke baad.