Chapter 22

"How the fuck did we not notice that he is an omega? The auction said that he is a beta! They lied to us! Selling omegas especially in an auction is a violation of the law! And why did he went to an all-alpha event knowing the risks? The Queen is a Madman!" exclaimed Namjoon who keeps on tapping the wooden table with a beer on his right hand.

"You're right, but the important question is, why did the queen did not tell Yoongi hyung that he is infact, an omega and not a beta?" says Jungkook, as he tends the little scratches that he got from the fight earlier with egoistic alphas.

"I think we all know the answer to that," replied Yoongi as he puffs the cigarette smoke out his mouth.

Namjoon and Jungkook sighed in unison.

Of course, it is not a secret to the society why most omegas tend not to let anyone around them know their rank and that is because not only omegas are viewed as weak, they are also an easy target for getting an off-spring.

"It seems that he is trying to live a normal life just like the others despite being an omega, a male omega on top of that. It just sinks to me now why he smells sweet the first time I smelt him when we got back from the auction. I honestly thought it was just his perfume."

He stared at the brown folder he got from the Doctor that checked up on an unconscious Jimin after they got back from the hotel. He was supposed to attend the event, to meet some potential business partners that would like to do business with him however the moment he saw his husband, he didn't think twice but cancel the plan.

Surprisingly, the Doctor from the institution that he is funding is Jimin's personal doctor --- Solar. It will be a lie to say that he didn't worry when Solar mentioned that Jimin took a couple of supressants far from the recommended dosage thus made the aphrodisiac he unknowingly ingest from the event easier to work, not only because he had drank a couple of alcohol while at the party but also of the results they saw in his recent lab tests that there was some changes in his omega hormones.

"So, what's the plan? Now that we know that he is an omega? There is no doubt that once he wakes up, he will deny what happened." says Jungkook, glancing at Yoongi's bedroom door where Jimin is.

"We will pretend nothing happened. I hate to break it to you two, but we agreed to live our lives as normal as it could to avoid any conflicts on both sides. If anything, I'll just double the security that watches over him. Besides, I married him for my position not to be taken away by anyone which he agreed to so, if he does not want any obvious help from me, then I'll do the best I can to fulfill my duty."

"And that is to pretend that we do not know he is an omega? That's absurd!" exclaimed Namjoon.

"It is what it is." says Yoongi in finality.