10 | little separation.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, boss! I just took my eyes off them for a second, and they escaped.." the yakuza tries to explain but overhaul immediately takes off one of his glove before using his quirk on the yakuza member.

eri's eyes shut closed and she brought her hands to cover her ears, tears forming on her eyes as [name] went to the other direction since the murder happened infront of her.

she remained unfazed by the many blood splatted on the side of the wall and the corpse of the yakuza member dropping on the floor, "I've seen worse." [name] thought.

"and clean that up." overhaul ordered as they all walk passed the corpse, chronostasis responded with another 'yes, sir' as they continued to walk in silence.

after a few moments, they were now approaching the door to eri's room, overhaul walked passed it but stopped and stood still while chronostasis opened the door and went inside with eri still in his arms.

[name] stood behind overhaul, his back facing her as she raised her hand up to pull the dinosaur hood.

"you had one job."

[name] felt herself gulping a bit at overhaul's obvious overwhelming anger, the aura around him was dark and intimidating, "he's really pissed about it, huh?"

"and?" [name] responded with a slight forced grin, trying to make it look like she didn't give a shit. she hates it to admit it but she's feeling scared once again.

"and?  and? you failed." overhaul scowled in annoyance and disappointment, turning his head around as [name] sweats drops at his overwhelming aura. this is probably the first time overhaul has ever been so angry at someone who let eri escape.

"I don't think I ever said I'd follow your orders. all I said was all right and okay. you know very well that [name] hates you, she just got ordered by someone she trusts to be here with jin-nii and himi-nee." [name] spat at him, giving him an attitude look and tone of voice that made overhaul more angrier at her.

in a fraction of second, overhaul launched at her, his hand reaching out to grab her and kill her right here and there but fortunately [name] knew he was gonna attack any second so she reacted fast and dodged him by jumping back as she landed a bit far from where overhaul was now standing.

"imagine losing control and getting mad at a little shark girl."

""imagine losing control"? imagine hearing that from someone who have lost control many times."

"imagine.. dragon deez nuts all over your face."

(author note; I can't believe I did this but change my mind. I bet gawr [name] is the type of person who does things such as deez nutting someone after she sees jokes like that getting famous around the internet, and she specifically only does that because its famous around the youth and she joins in on the trends.)

(author note; bro I bet she also does fortnite dances with shigaraki and spinner.💀)

(author note; huh, do you like your number one victory royales? fortnite bout to get down? get down? you got ten kills on the board right now? just wiped out tomato town? you dumb looking ipad kid)

(author note; alright enough bullying [name])

overhaul's eyes squinted into a glare at [name] who had a mocking expression displayed on her face before she pulled out her tongue playfully at him, annoying the adult more as if the girl wasn't scared of him a while ago.

"why did you do it?"

"why should [name] tell you about it?"

an annoyed and angry groan left overhaul's lips before he jumped at [name] again to attack her, [name] swiftly dodged by moving to the side before jumping back in front.