𝐢𝐯. breaking the silence.

Start from the beginning

Constantly running from that joke of a group had begun to get tiring and she just wants new people that can hopefully help her get rid of them forever. Maybe they had forgotten her, but the crusted and dried blood that lay under her fingernails most definitely tells a different story. While she didn't murder a man, she regretted that she didn't. They were all over them, if she closes her eyes she could feel herself getting transported to the moment the group of men hounded them. Frankie's heart drops in her chest at the distant memory, she could still feel the tight grips of the men as they latched onto her, trying to rip her out of her fur coat.

She remembers the tears cascading down her cheeks, sending helpless glances toward Sydney and Gabi who had their guns pointed directly at the rest of the men, demanding that the one who had gripped Frankie let her go. But the demands didn't seem to ease the grip on her arm. Instead, a whimper of fear escaped Frankie feeling the man's hot breath waft over the skin of her neck and towards her ear.

"I'm going to absolutely rip you apart sweetheart,"

That was the breaking point for Frankie, fidgeting in his grip, she swung her free arm, instantly landing a rough punch to the man's jaw. In shock, he stumbled back, finally releasing her from his hands. The action made people pause, flashing their eyes toward the small fight that broke out. That's when pure chaos erupted within the conflicting groups. Gunshots rang through the air, coming from both groups. But that wasn't Frankie's concern as her blood began to burn as she turned to the man who held her, sending a swift kick to his crotch.

The man tumbled to his knees, clenching his eyes shut in pain. His frown lines deepened from his cringe and it made Frankie's skin itch with further anger, wondering how many other women he'd attacked. Frankie was going to make sure he wasn't going to do it again. Reaching down, she roughly grabbed his right hand, gripping a finger and snapping the bone to the side. A shrill call of pain escaped the man's lips as the sound of finger fracturing erupted throughout the air.

The sound brought a sickeningly sweet smile to Frankie's face watching the man who brought her pain, in it himself. Without thinking, she began to do the same action to each and every finger on that hand, she saw the tears in his eyes as he tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let that happen. Something switched in her brain and suddenly she had superhuman strength. This was the first time she felt true feminine rage and she was instantly addicted to it. Her nails had become claws as they dug into his wrist to keep him still. She was drawing blood, but she couldn't care less. And digging herself into an even deeper hole, she heard a sickening crack come from the man's wrist as she snapped it violently.

The cries from the man sounded like music to her ears, and she would've continued to hurt the man if it wasn't for Gabi dragging her away from the flying bullets and toward Sydney who was already fleeing into the woods. The last thing she heard was a yell from the man who she had left crumpled on the ground.

"I'm gonna get you stupid bitch!"

The yells and thudding footsteps behind them didn't stop until the early morning hours when they had lost them. Frankie was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion, but she didn't dare stop. Behind her lay her fate, the men wouldn't stop until they were dead. Frankie couldn't let the two next to her take the fall as well and that was certainly going to happen. So they ran and ran until they couldn't run anymore. They hide and then ran some more until they thought they were in the clear, or at least until the group of men was clearly days behind them.

Staying in one place was making her antsy, she was scared that if she turned around they would be standing right behind her, ready to rip her apart like the dead. If they found her, there was no possible way that she would make it out alive. And she had accepted that she didn't regret the things she did, just sometimes she wished that her problems would disappear.