Chapter 3

Beginning of Episode 3: Moving On

On last week's episode......
Nina had worked none stop with her planner to put together this beautiful party for her daughter's first birthday. Everything was going great, right up until her friends were now in a heated discussion that just escalated......

Nobody was prepared for the moment Ryder yanked Mya by the collar nearly snatching her out her clothes. "Bitch! I told you to go sit down, and you wanna keep trying me!" Ryder barked. Serenity wasted no time trying to pull her cousin off of her. Their friend Erika and Blossom were behind Mya trying to pull her away as Nina signaled for the men to intervene.

"Are you fucking serious right now! You're gonna put your hands on me!?" Mya questioned as she was now freed from Ryders grasp by her boyfriend Reeves. "You're gonna let your fucking sister put her hands on me?" Mya had now turned her anger towards her innocent boyfriend, pointing at him aggressively.

"Bro don't fucking start wit me, I ain't been over here since I got here."

Reeves: Here I am minding my business kicking it wit my boys and somehow I'm to blame for some shit that happened while I was half way across the damn yard

"Don't explain shit to her! Let that hoe be on her merry way!" Ryder shouted at her little brother."Baby stop! Come on." her husband actor Bakari Jordan directed her as he was pulling her towards the house. The night had now been soured and the vibe had been brought down. Nina and Jonathan had no choice but to end the party stopping production for the night.

Nina: Tonight these bitches have completely disappointed me. Regardless of what the issue is, I thought that I could trust them to act accordingly , let alone not get physical. Soon as I can wrap my head around what just happened both of  them will be getting a mouthful from me.

__________

After helping his sister semi-clean up just to make the cleaners job easier, Blaze stood in the guest room texting his sneaky link, in between tossing some clothes in an overnight bag. Filming would resume in two days for him so this was the only time he could see them without cameras being in his business.

Blaze tried to pick up the pace with his packing and freshening up, because the person had been waiting on him all day.

The pair had known each other for a few months, but due to their careers pulling them all over the world, it was rare they got to spend more than a couple days at a time together.

Growing impatient they decided to call. "Hello! I said I'm coming stop rushing me....Maybe if you came like I asked we'd be together already....Yeah okay! Just be ready when I pull up. I'll see you in a minute."

Blaze groaned as he tossed his phone on the bed. Because of his back being turned he was startled by the sound of Jon's voice who now stood in the doorway.