Episode 3, One more Duel, Leo vs Dexter

Comenzar desde el principio

"So somebody had cut the ropes that was tied up the poles and to try to hurt us during our duel?" Luna asked in shock by this.

"Yes, but I didn't tell Ms. Bartlet, I think someone that cut the ropes, hoping that the poles were directly to you, Luna." Akiza said grimly as Luna was stunned by it.

Luna looks around to see Leo having a conversation with Dexter and the others, Luna made a mental note that she would need to talk to Leo in private about the starling revelation.

"Who would want to do such a thing?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, but I will find out as soon as I hear from Ms. Bartlet that would make a criminal investigation soon. Until then, we will watch each other's backs." Akiza comfort her friend as she tries to show a brighten mood.

With it in mind, Akiza needs to think about talking about the other signers, her and twins friends or more specifically Yusei since she been wanting to talk with him soon after the academy this week.

"All right class! Let's get ready to head back! There's been enough excitement for one day." Ms. Bartlet called to her students as they were about to hop in the buss.

"But wait, I haven't got the chance to Duel yet!" Leo protested to his teacher.

"Yeah, I'd like to get a chance, too!" Dexter added to the conversation.

"Oh, you two..." Luna commented.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we have the time for another Duel." Ms. Bartlet replied in an apologetically tone.

"We can make it quick! It is Leo, after all." Dexter said.

"Yea- what?! Hey!" Leo returned back his friend's remark.

"Come now—" their teacher started before the other teacher decided to added into the conversation.

"I don't think there's any harm in just one more duel." Miss Tavare stated.

Ms. Bartlet couldn't believe even Miss Tavare wanted this to happen, and with it left her with only one decision.

"But... well, I suppose. It'll just have to be timed." Ms. Bartlet says to the boys as she is convinced by their eagerness.

"I'm okay with that!" Leo said excitedly.

"Same here!" Dexter agreed.

"Those boys are always so eager. They'll do anything to have a duel." Akiza commented.

"Personally, I think it's going to go to their heads, Akiza." Luna replied as she is getting a headache from having to watch the boys to get gingerly for wanting a duel.

"Maybe. Let's go watch them from the bleachers." Akiza suggested to her.

"Sure!" Luna agrees and walks behind the classmates heading to the bleachers, with Akiza.

10 minutes later...

Leo and Dexter stood at the starting line, already got their Turbo Dueling gear on, their shin guards, their helmets, they have their Dueling Boards turned on and got on them, they even had their Turbo Dueling decks slotted in as the auto shuffling has commence.

Meanwhile the rest of their class, teachers, and Akiza and Luna sat in the bleachers.

"Go, Dexter!" Patty cheered.

"Get 'em, Leo!" Bob shouted.

"You ready, Dexter?" Leo asked, with a smirk across his face.

"Ready to win!" Dexter remarked. "I'll activate the Speed World 2 Field Spell!" Dexter placed the field spell in his Field Spell Zone which caused their Duel Boards to emit a light that gave the environment its purple overtone again. The countdown clock appeared in front of them.