fourteen - euphoria

Start from the beginning

"I would have the worst time." I chuckled.

"I beg to differ. You literally would have the easiest time. Have you heard the way you talk?" He chuckled a bit.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Yeah, but about new things. If you asked me the same questions all day long, my head would literally explode."

He laughed and nodded, "That's also true. You like to keep things moving."

"Gotta stay ahead of life." I giggled and he nodded, "Can I ask you something?"

"I don't know why you ask, you know I'm going to say yes." He smiled.

"Why do you hate your birthday so much?" I said, and a part of me regretted it instantly. His face hardened a bit and he looked down, letting go of my foot.

He stayed quiet for a moment, pinching his lip, as if contemplating. I didn't want to ruin this moment and instantly regretted asking him. I sat up a bit, pulling my legs to me.

"Harry you don't have to—I just don't. It reminds me of a dark time that happened in my life. That's all." He said, interrupting me.

"Okay." I said softly. I hugged my legs, resting my cheek softly on my knee.

"But Townes..." he said and I settled my chin on my knees, looking at him, "Today was my favorite birthday, in a long time. So thank you." His voice was so soft. His face filled with sincerity that made the smallest smile play on my lips, and soon he returned it.

I took a deep breath and pushed my legs down softly into the water, moving on to my knees, and crawling a bit over to him, so my face was near his. I searched his eyes and kissed him softly, moving my lips on his until I felt him kiss me back. The kiss deepened the longer we kissed and soon his hand was wrapped tightly around my neck. His rings blessing me with their cold. He pushed me back softly, away from the kiss, "Townes, you know the rules."

"But we are in my room, my rules." I said and he shook his head, pushing me further back softly, removing his hand from my neck.

I bit my lip, and didn't move back across from him, instead I turned around, and settled between his legs, my back leaning against his chest and stomach. I was surprised when he pulled me closer against him, his fingers running softly up and down my sides.

I knew he was fighting himself, and I wasn't helping the situation, but I didn't care. I wanted a moment of intimacy from him that wasn't surrounded by commands.

I felt as his fingers traveled down the sides of my waist and over my hips, trailing down the bend of my thigh and hip. He moved his fingers so slowly until they were at my center, moving up and down my folds, landing on my clit in slow circles.

I felt my head fall back on his left shoulder, my eyes closing, his movements so gentle, they were sending bits of electricity through me. His lips trailed down my neck softly, his other hand moving back up my body, finding my breast with his palm, moving strongly against it, causing a whimper to leave me. He built up the speed of his movements slightly, and I turned my face to him. His eyes were watching me, searching every bit of me. I couldn't stop myself as I leaned up and kissed him, deeply, not caring if his lips didn't return the kiss, but when they did I felt like they had melted into each other.

He tasted like the tequila from earlier, lingering bits of bitter grapefruit met my tongue when his found mine. I was getting so lost in him, his touches heavy on me.

And then he stopped, his movements, the kiss. I felt my breath heavy, my vision feeling slightly blurry, until it adjusted on him.

"My room Townes." He said, his voice heavy.