Pre-Destined: Chapter 1

Aziyah POV:
"What do you mean you have another family", Aziyah yelled through the phone as she talked to her now ex boyfriend of four years.

"Like I said, get the fuck off my phone calling me about this shit. What's done is done and we been over for a minute." he responded aggressively.

As Aziyah listened to her boyfriend wave her off and discard her feelings she sat there wondering where did her relationship go wrong.

She went from being with a kind, loving man to now dealing with a man who verbally and mentally abused her, and now wants nothing to do with her or their relationship.

"We can fix this Jarell, I can fix myself, I can change for the better. Just come back", she pleaded with him as tears rolled down her smooth, dark, brown skin.

"You can't leave me, what happened to four years. FOUR YEARS JARELL. FOUR years I poured my heart and soul into you, into us, and now you're just going to up and leave, taking everything in MY HOUSE WITH YOU", she screamed through the phone.

"Man, you doing too much, shit ain't even that deep to be screaming like this. You knew about all the other mfkas I was messing around with, so why you care now since I want to leave yo ass." He said nonchalantly , over the conversation.

"Ok Jarell. Ok I'll stop bothering you, but one thing for sure is you'll never ever have access to me again, and remember that." Aziyah spoke with a cold tone now turned off from this whole argument she had with Jarell.

"Man whatever." Jarell spoke as he hung up quickly.

Once Aziyah fully processed what just happened she looked around her now, empty house, with tears running down her face as she realized everything she worked so hard to obtain was gone.

She now wondered why she wasn't good enough for Jarell. Why she couldn't maintain the relationship issues as she used to be able to.

Yea she noticed that these past couple of months they had been distant, but she never ever could have fathomed the fact that he would up and leave her that quick.

"Ugh, I need to get up out this house before I have another breakdown", she spoke as she made her way outside to get in her black 2022 Honda Civic.

As she unlocked the car doors, she gazed back upon the house remembering all the memories that she had made were gone.

As she got in the car she decided to text her friends to meet up for some drinks.

Big 3/3❤️😭

Meet me at Bottle Grounds right now and yes it's important Milo🙄

Mila❤️: I'm almost done with class now. I'll be on my way soon! Are you ok?

Milo🫡: Girl ain't nobody was finna question you about the importance, but I'm finna leave this nigga house right now for you!!!!

Ok bet and Milo stop dealing with that ain't shit nigga😟

Milo🫡: You know I can't help it the 🍆 is too good to let go of😭😭

Girl boo🙄🙄🙄

Once Aziyah was finished texting the groupchat, she backed out her driveway and headed towards the bar where she would be meeting her friends at.

As she was driving she was still heartbroken and questioning everything that had transpired in the last two hours.

She was in the car listening to her sad music playlist wondering if she would ever find a love that will last forever.

As she pulled into the parking lot of Bottle Grounds a new bar that had recently opened up, she noticed she received a missed call from her big sister Alonnah, but thought to herself that she'll call her back later once she finished meeting with the girls.

When she stepped into the bar she looked at the cool scenery that surrounded her and let the table host know that 2 other people will join her.

As she sat down she texted her sister letting her know she'll call later.

Lonni👯‍♀️

Let me call you back once I'm done with what I'm doing Lonni

Lonni👯‍♀️: Ok. Call me back cus you ain't been answering the phone all this morning

I was busy🙄 but I love you sis❤️

Lonni👯‍♀️: Whatever😭 and love you too💗💗

Once she was done texting she saw both Milo and Mila walking in at the same time. Which meant she had to tell them what had happened in the recent events. Dreading every moment that was about to happen.

Ok So this is my first chapter. Let me know how y'all feeling so far. I feel pretty proud ngl but I'd love y'all support!!!

 I feel pretty proud ngl but I'd love y'all support!!!

Imma try to update 3-4 times a week!!!!❗️❗️

Let me know what y'all think of Lonni, Aziyah, Milo and Mila!!!❤️❤️

What y'all think gone happen next👀👀