Jake ~ You want to be in control? 18+

Start from the beginning

No noise was heard besides the life of the forest around you. But you knew for certain you heard something, big. And you were ready to strike if need be.

"Atleast my lessons are doing something."

Jake'sully.

You sighed, part of you relieved. And another part feeling like it's just your luck that you run into the exact thing you're running from.

Not to mention his taunting comment.
Still though, you couldn't look away from him. His body was tall and leaned and toned. His thighs were so much bigger than yours, you imagined how suffocating it would be to be in between them.

'Get yourself together' you thought.

"Excuse me, I was just leaving."

Jakes eyes laid low staring at you. His expressions were almost never readable, and when you'd think his words would help. They don't. Maybe that's apart of the reason you feel he's always in control.

 Maybe that's apart of the reason you feel he's always in control

(How id Imagine this mf always looking at you😭)

"Don't leave like that again. Gatherings are meant for people to gather. You're expected to be there."

You rolled your eyes. And then thought about the idea that he might've been purposely looking for you.

"You're the leader, out of everyone you should be there."

Jake could hear the annoyance in your voice. And it slipped before you could actually think. Something in you was bothered.

"Sorry, I-I mean i just-"

You words were cut short with the way Jake stared deep into your face. You could see he was relaxed, as he usually was. His words tense but his body still like water.

You grew hot and bothered. His gaze was all too much and he wasn't stopping.

"Like I said don't leave gatherings without permission."

With nothing but a short scolding Jake went to grab your arm insisting that you were coming with him.

This made you angry. Maybe it was the fact that you hated how in control he was, during lessons, around the village, in your head and even now. It made you mad that he made you feel like this and that nothing was going to be done about it.

With a quick motion you attempted to rip your arm away from him which failed embarrassingly enough. Even his light hold was too strong for you. This is probably made you snap.