A little Orus?

A/N: Today marks four months since my grandfather passed away, a moment of silence for the only father figure I had....

This would be the time to continue the previous chapter, I hadn't finished or posted it because I was in mourning, but when I went to write it, nothing came to my mind, so I'm going to leave the Iris development arc aside for a while and I will focus on the other characters. I'm going to start developing the villain or something... I hope you like it.

____x____

Orus_ on

The stars in the sky were shining in an interesting way, the view of the telescope I could see the alignments of the great constellations.

My euphoria did not allow me to sleep that night, as soon as Mr. Sun woke up, my first adventure would begin.

Mom had given me a complete map of a small F-ranked dungeon, that was the only level I could explore without endangering my life, so I didn't complain or ask for a higher ranking one.I readied my gear one by one, double-checking to see if anything was missing.

5 portions of life

4 HP recovery potions

17 cereal bars

3 spare great axes

2 exhaust crystals

1 first aid kit

2 rings of protection against abnormal statuses

3 packets of candy

And all ready.

Second mom, because of the pre release of the demon king dungeon, this dungeon I'm going to will probably change from -F to F, theoretically it would be a big problem, more in practice and only increase seven points of vitality in each dungeon monster.

There will be no hidden passages or hidden bosses after all, and only a little training under the tutelage of Yui and May County. Stuff about hammers and axes and super strength from what Mom said.

I looked out the window of the observatory, Lord Sun was saying goodbye to Lady Moon and the little stars, I saw the Phoenixes flying alongside the wyvern.

"Tok, Tok"

I turned toward the door to the room and saw my guide.

??_ so let's go?

Let the adventure begin!...

Kuma_ on.

(A/N: and one of the Kanade children.)

The day is on the horizon, another day has ended, I feel tired but I can't let my guard down.

Since the end of the year, the borders of the demonic dungeon have been in turmoil, as a result of which many celestials of level 500 and above have been sent to counter the demons' advance.

As a way to increase the chances of ranking up or stabilizing social status, several noble sons have volunteered to fight here. I'm one of them.

My family is very large, I have seven capable brothers and ten sisters whose power is much greater than mine, all of them are already at level 1000 or above.

I don't have enough power to fight for the title or the position of leader of the family, I'm the weakest and I'm not smart enough to include this weakness. What remains to me will be an estate and a small territory within the Shire.

A small mansion with two hectares, some cattle, about fifty servants, 1200 gold coins and maybe a bride from another manor. This is the reward that awaits me.

However, if I get a big breakthrough, and create a favorable reputation, I will still earn the same reward, the only difference will be how my in-laws looked at me, from the earl's youngest and weakest son to the youngest son in who can i trust my daughter.

I'm already 300 years old, at that age I should already be married, as all my brothers are.In any case it had "come down" that only the five eldest competed for the county, for their connections.

I was walking the southern corridors of the imperial castle, I am proud to call myself one of Her Majesty the Empress's personal attendants.

Things have been tense lately, since the attack on Prince Ares and the temporary annexation of territory by a foreign race, followed by Princess Eres' entry into Babel. The problems with foreign nobles, the construction of the sanctuary for life in space along with the expansion through the solar system, the demon king's dungeon, and the list goes on and work along with it.

I arrived at one of the many meeting rooms that exist in this castle, handed the forms to the duke and prepared to leave.

Maple_ oh! Kuma!

Kuma_ How can I help you Your Majesty?

.....

Kuma_ we arrived my prince!

Orus_ wou! This place has a very strange energy!

Kuma_ is and the dungeon of the Golden Horned Tiger my prince, as your first exploration, let's download it calmly first of all.

Orus_ yes! I can't wait!

{These images below are to remember who and who in the members of the maple guild, because even I forget who they are}

Apart from Mii, they're all guild