skies [part 1]

{Blessed be the rain that falls on us!}

Being the eldest among my siblings, I have a higher load of responsibilities than my siblings. The duties of being a noble and the duties of belonging to the Imperial family.

I usually take care of formal meetings, which Mother does not attend because she is extremely busy. Taking care of keeping order among the nobles is difficult when you have a low level and are younger.

[Humanity is supposed to learn from its mistakes.]

Not that he was unhappy with his labors, one should know that he was honored to be what he was, the son of the most worthy and strong among the celestials, they had everything they wanted and what they most craved.

He didn't remember his father's face in the least, however... his mother tried to reconcile his long absence by spending time with them and teaching them certain things of a very unusual perspective.

{Blessed be the efforts of our ancestors. }

In fact, he had nothing to complain about in life, after all among the celestials, there weren't many problems, after all they were a race blessed by a God.

Meanwhile, the young prince never thought he would be sent on a mission outside the country.
He could see his mother's face of disgust and contradiction, the nervousness and fear on the faces of the humans who were kneeling in front of the throne, the air seemed heavy and the surroundings were very tense.

Maple_ after a long discussion, it was decided that the first Imperial prince Áres Honjõ, will be sent to the Empire sacer gladius.

[It's too soon, it's still not enough to play such a person.]

The meeting ended not long after this, the "guests" and nobles left the room. Leaving only mother, Duke Payne and Marquise Sally.

Sally_ why that face? It will only be half a year.

Maple_ and what other face do you want me to make? I just have this!

Payne_ should calm down a bit, what a tea?

Maple_ shove that tea in the .....

Sally_ Jeez! How aggressive, your son is still in the room, don't go around the four corners.

Maple_ ...

Payne_ well, little Ares.

Ares _ yes sir Duke?

{Holy be the wisdom handed down from generation to generation. }

According to the information given to me, the civilization I'm going to visit is "primitive" endowed with a minimum knowledge of the Middle Ages that it is, just starting its first technological advances.

And so as not to demonstrate the total military power of our Empire, all the instruments necessary for the expeditions will be of category XIX and XX.

Initially I did not understand the reason for using boats of this caliber, but according to Sally, these boats are enough to show respect for the envoys, after all they still use wooden boats with sails.

I'm aboard the named "Thousand Sunny".