Babel tower.

《Babel - means: confusion》

Regardless of what one might think of Babel, this Tower of Challenge is a mess of random doors to random places or as the "renbors" often say, a mess of dimensions.

This Tower, even back when everything was a game, was unpredictable even for the Game Master. If someone entered a specific door more than once, they had a 5% probability of encountering the same world more than twice in each of the many available worlds.

The turret can keep a given world's door open if a set of quests is completed in that world.

To enter the Tower of Babel, and I need to have Imperial authorization from Yggdrazil, a person in charge of the Imperial family delivers a key and a parchment, this parchment demonstrates that the responsibility for any danger that the warrior goes through in the Tower is not the responsibility of the Imperial family , after all, the warrior entered the place on his own.

___×___

[Imperial Academy - 03/04/390]

The atmosphere of the academic city was uneasy.

The arrival of foreign nobles caused a huge uproar, they made a scandal over the inn made available to the embassy, why, no one even listened to find out.

Not even a week later, a group of foreign nobles were beaten up by a "commoner", when they went to demand that he be punished, there was an eerie silence... after Day Donovan asked how they preferred to die.

According to Donovan "Despicable inserts like you don't deserve the title of noble, besides being weak you are stupid, choose! I can flog you to death or I can burn you alive or you will shut up and stop pissing me off".

Soon after, the tension between celestials and humans became inevitable! However, knowing that the celestials did not cover up any problems they caused, caused discomfort and despair in these.

____×____

iris_ narrating

..................

Áres_ are you going to stare at me with that weasel face or are you going to tell me what you want?

Iris_ I'm bored :v

Eres_ sure and obvious it would be, the content of the first and second Stage is basically pure theory. What if....

Ares_ what if?

Eres_ we take a tour of Lafel?

Iris _ Lafel?

Ares_ and in the territory of Misery.

Eres_ heard that the Tower of Babel opened again.

Iris_ but... don't we need permission to enter?

Eres_ ...

Ares_ ...

Iris_ what?

{five hours later}

Maple_ Do you know what you did wrong? Of course, other than having the brilliant idea of skipping school to get into Babel?

Áres _ I'm sorry mother, we didn't know this would happen, it was an accident!

Eres_ we had no idea that she would open one of the doors, in fact we didn't even know that there were open doors there, they are always closed! We are sorry! We shouldn't have lost sight of her.

____×____

<N/a: now we have the beginning of the storyline of Louize and Iris, Iris' mission is to help Louize to discover what kind of magic she has and if that is not possible, she has to teach the mage magic of Yggdrazil.>