Chapter 11

"I've had so many encounters where I thought I lost you, but the time where you got pulled out was definitely in my top 5, I thought I had watched you die..."

I quickly run out to see grievers catching gladers one by one. I run around trying to help fight them off until I feel myself get picked up and squatted in the crops. I feel a hand on my mouth and an arm around my waist. I closed my eyes tightly and then I heard a scream. I quickly open them and see zart get taken away by a griever. I tried to say no but it was muffled By the persons hand.
"Go go get the Villiage." I hear from Thomas behind me. And I feel the hand off my mouth. I felt my hand being tugged and I saw that it was Thomas. He was the one who was holding me. We then run into Alby and the medjacks.
"What's going on?"
"They're here." Thomas says and we see a griever eating someone.
"What do we do?" Thomas grabs a torch and we huddle up looking at the grievers. Then I remembered.
"Where's newt and Minho?" I asked Thomas and he said they were getting weapons. I sighed with relief. At least they had protection.
"Come on run! Go go go!" I hear Thomas say and he grabs my hand again and pulls me along with him. We get stopped by a griever and Teresa throws an exploding bottle on it and it erupts in flames.
"Alright everyone go go." Thomas yells and we all run. We see the griever shake off the flames and start chasing us. Alby then trips and we all have to stop.
"Hey behind me!" Thomas exclaims and I stand next to him.
"Come on!" The grievers about to come at us when it get speared with spears and swords. We then hear chuck calling us over and we follow. I make sure that everyone gets into the hut before I go in myself.
"Lock all the doors!" I hear Thomas say barely because my head is throbbing that I can barely hear anything. I see the door shaking but can't hear anything. I sit down on the floor and soon my hearing starts to come back. I look up at the ceiling to see that the roof was shaking. All the boys screamed when it banged on the roof. And then we saw it out it's claw through the roof and take out a post resulting in it crashing down into the hut. We all collapsed and the grievers started grabbing people one by one. I heard Thomas scream out chucks name and I turned around and seen Chuck getting grabbed by the griever. I quickly grabbed onto his hand and tried to pull him back with Thomas helping me. We then had other gladers helping.
"Don't let go!"
"No shit!"
"Don't let him go!" Then it all happened in a flash, Alby grabbed a stick back the living hell out of the claw. It then let go of chuck and grabbed Alby instead.
"No! Alby!" I screamed and tried to hold on to him. Thomas helped and Alby had this scary look in his eye.
"Thomas get them out." He said. Before being snatched out taking me with him. I heard our names being screamed as we were dragged out.
"Y/n! Let go!" Alby screamed at me. I shook my head. He was crazy if he thought I was letting that happen. I then felt Alby pulling my fingers off of him.
"No! Alby please!" He looked at me one more time before taking my hands off him and whispering that he was sorry. I fell to the ground with a thump. The oxegyn that I had knocked out of me. I heard everyone scream out Thomas and then felt a pair of hands on my shoulders shaking me.
"Y/n! Love! Your all right! Get up! Please get up!" I could tell it was newt. I could feel my vision clouding and then soon it turned black.

This one isn't that long but yeah m. I loved Alby :( i can't believe that they killed him :(

-satayha