helping him 7

Pov: Finney
We enter the lunch room and immediately people started to look at me which made me uncomfortable but luckily robin glared at everyone so everyone stopped looking at me it made me happy as we are eating and talking i notice Vance and his friends come in the lunch room and at that moment i became anxious but then i feel a hand touch my shoulder and it was Bruce.

(B)
" Hey don't worry u got us okay"

(F)
"Yeah"

Pov:Finney 
As soon as Bruce says that i smile at him i became a bit more relaxed but then all of a sudden i hear people yelling i become confused and i turn around and see a crowd of people the Three of us become curious so we go to check it out and see Vance punching Matty it was brutal blood was splashing everywhere buzz was trying to pull Vance off Matty but Vance ended up pushing buzz to the ground then we see teachers coming towards the fight trying to pull Vance off Matty a teacher grabs Vance but he ends up escaping from the teacher. I decided to follow him just to make sure he was okay idk why but i just did i notice him run inside the bathroom i run into the bathroom and we lock eyes but he immediately breaks eye contact by looking at the sink and washing blood if his knuckles i could tell he was in pain because of the way his face looked at first i was hesitant to ask him if he needs help but i regain the courage.

(F)
" Do u need help i have rubbing alcohol and bandages in my locker"?

(V)
"Fuck off i don't need ur help just leave me the fuck alone!"

(F)
" Look i know u hate me idk why but I'm just trying to help so can u let me"?

(V)
"Fine but u better be quick dipshit or else I'll beat ur ass like i did yesterday"

(F)
"Okay i promise "

Pov: finney
For some reason i felt happy with the fact that he let me help him i  run out of the bathroom with a small grin on my face and head to my locker i get my small first aid kit and i run back to the bathroom i could see how impatient and abit annoyed he was but i just ignored it.

(F)
"Okay i got it u ready?"

(V)
" Yeah yeah let's get this over with before i decide to Punch u in ur face"

(F)
" Okay i need you to sit on the toilet"

(V)
" Who the hell do u think u are telling me what to do!?"

(F)
" Vance I'm telling you to sit on the toilet so it's easier for me to clean you up because ur too tall"

(V)
"Fine whatever "

(F)
"This may hurt but you'll probably be fine"

(V)
" Yeah yeah just do it Oh MY GOD THIS SHIT BURNS  WTF!! Owww!!!!!!

(F)
" Like i said it will hurt but obviously u didn't listen so"

(V)
" Shut the hell up before break ur face"

(F)
" Right sorry umm I'm done with the rubbing alcohol now I'll just put the bandages"

(V)
" Whatever"

Pov: vance
For some reason i couldn't help but get this weird feeling in my stomach it was annoying so i ignored it but also something i couldn't stop looking at was  his thin waist but also how  he was  gentle, shy, and kind he was like even if i bully him he still offered to help wait what WTH am i thinking I'm not gay ewww.

(F)
" Okay all done"

(V)
"Good now leave before i beat u up like yesterday"

(F)
"Okay bye"

Pov: finney
For some reason i couldn't stop smiling even after he told me to leave before he would beat me up i just couldn't stop smiling i had this weird feeling maybe it's because he is slowly opening up to Me i just hope he stops bullying me and we can become friends as i head to my locker i see Bruce and robin.

(B)
" Hey where were you we were looking for you Finn?"

(R)
" Yeah"

(F)
" Oh umm i was uh getting something from my locker"

(B)
" Oh okay igtg i got English rn so bye"

(R)
"I got math so bye Finn"

(F)
" Bye guys"

Pov:Finney
3 hours later school was finally over  wait for Gwen i wave at her and we soon start heading home once we get there we both take a deep breath and we enter the house we head to our rooms quietly to make sure our dad doesn't wake up i h ad to the bathroom and take shower after i was done i put on my space pajamas and head to my bed i turn off the light but for some reason i couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the bathroom i slowly feel my eyes shut and with that i fall asleep.