First day 1

Pov: Finney
I was in a really deep sleep i was dreaming about my mom how she looked like before she died my mom died when i was 6 and Gwen was 4 and after her death my dad he became abusive and would call me names Like "faggot" or "useless" ect I slowly started to feel a tear falling when all of a sudden i feel someone shaking me i slowly open my eyes just to see my sister Gwen kneeling down next to me and telling me to wake up.

"Finney get up it's 8:30 did u forget today is the first day of school we will be late and dad won't be happy".

Pov:Finney
As I'm opening my eyes more i groan in annoyance but not because of my sister but because i didn't want to go to school especially since i knew i was going to get bullied again i slowly start to get up and hold on to my desk to make sure I don't fall because i was still half asleep tbh i head to the bathroom and i take a glimpse at myself in the mirror just get jumpscared i looked like shit i had a bit of dark circles and my hair was tangled i start brushing my teeth and hop in the shower 2 minutes later i get out and head to my closet to look for the clothes i was going to wear after what felt an eternity i went with baggy black ripped jeans a black hoodie that had a spaceship on it and wore my black and white vances and i putted my glasses (yes he wears glasses 😌).

Pov: finney
I start heading down stairs only to see my dad on his recliner holding a beer in his hand i head to the kitchen and see my sister Gwen taking out toast out of the toaster and putting it in a plate "hey Finney like ur outfit"
i replied by just saying thanks and taking two pieces of toast and sitting down at the dinning table making sure i don't make to much noise so that my dad doesn't wake up and start yelling at us.

3 minutes later

"Okay Gwen we should get going school starts in 6 minutes and we can't be late on our first day".

"Okay give me a minute so that i can get my phone because i left it upstairs"

"K hurry up"

"Got it let's go now"

Pov: finney
Me and Gwen leave the house as we start walking we both hear a fant noise as we start to get closer we hear people yelling stuff like "fight" "beat his ass " and without realizing Gwen starts to drag me closer to the noise only to see a crowd of people who seemed to be my age or even 2 or 3 years older than me we both push through the crowd and saw a boy with black shoulder length hair beating up Matty one of my bullies it was a gory scene because matty face was full of blood and the boy that was beating him up had blood splashing on he face and closes i felt uncomfortable and honestly scared so i quickly drag Gwen out of the crowd we start walking and before u know it we were Infront of the school Gwen went to her side while i just stood Infront of the doors trying to control my breathing because i was pretty nervous tbh after i give my self a Pep talk and gain the confidence i slowly open the door i take out my schedule to see the classes i had and luckily I had science which made me happy as i start walking to my locker i bump into someone my glasses fell to one side and books and schedule fell to a another i look up to see who i bumped into only too see that it was.....