why me! 3

Pov:Finney
I start heading to math class and enter the room only to be greeted by a teacher she ask me my name and tells me that i can sit anywhere because there were no assigned seat so obviously i sit in a seat that is in the back a few minutes go by and the teacher starts explaining stuff but then i realize that Vance hopper did not show up which made me happy but for some reason i made me feel abit sad but i just ignored that feeling and focused on the teacher.

Pov:Vance
It was only me and that Finney blake kid in the classroom but then i realized I had a water bottle in my hand so obviously i had to pour it at his notes so i did and oh boy his reaction was priceless he looked like he was about too cry after i as done pouring the water in his notes i went and threw the water bottle away and Left the classroom to meet up with my friends Matty and buzz they told me to meet them outside of school so i Did i exited the school and saw my friends Matty and buzz holding a cigarette and signaling me to go too them so i did and they gave me a cigarette.

"Damn dude what the hell happened to your face!!??"

"Oh that stupid Mexican kid beat the shi out of me Infront of everyone it was emmbarsing as hell anyway wanna go to grab n go so that you can play on the pinball machine?".

"Oh sure cause this morning has been shit honestly."

(And with that they left)

Pov: finney
As I'm taking notes someone touches my shoulder i turn around and see a boy who seemed to be my age or even one year older.

(B)
"Hey umm do know the answer to this one?.

(F)
"Oh umm yeah it's 32".

(B)
"Thanks hey umm I'm Bruce Yamada what's ur name?".

(F)
"Oh uh F-Finney blake".

(B)
"Do u wanna be friends?"

(F)
"Sure"

(B)
"Well then meet me at lunch I'll be sitting with my friend robin"

(F)
"Okay"

Pov: finney
I felt happy with the fact i had a friend in school because i was being bullied no one wanted to be friends with me in 8th grade the only person i had was my sister Gwen and she would defend me and protect me from my bullies obviously Gwen had her classes and her friends so she wasn't able to protect me from my bullies all the time.
The bell rang and class was over now it was time for lunch i headed to my locker to get my lunch and headed to lunch i saw Bruce and a boy with a bandana i recognize the boy he was the one that beat up matty this morning i become nervous but i sit down.

(B)
" Hey you made it this is my friend robin I've known him since fourth grade".

(R)
"Hey nice to meet you what's ur name?"

(F)
"Oh um Finney blake "

(R)
"I'll call you Finn"

(F)
"Okay"

Pov: finney
I was eating my lunch and talking with Bruce and robin when all of a sudden i feel liquid being poured on my head i start to panic and i turn around and look up too see Vance, Matty, buzz they were laughing at me once everyone saw what happened everyone began to laugh at this point i felt a tear start foling down my cheek i quickly grab my stuff and run out of the lunch room.

(R)
"What the hell dude what is ur problem"?!!

(B)
"He didn't do anything to u so why u do that for!!!?"

(V)
" I'm bored that's why you guys are being dramatic anyway bye losers"

Pov: finney
I start running to the bathroom while having tears run down my face i enter the bathroom and set my things on the ground and head to the sink to rinse whatever liquid this was i get a paper towel and clean my glasses and wipe my face then i realized the smell it was milk ! Ough this day couldn't get any worse after i was done i head to the office and tell the lady that worked there if i could go home because i didn't feel well she let me go home which made me kinda happy. On my way home i notice Vance, Matty, buzz smoking i tried to make myself not noticible but it was two late because they saw me and started to run towards me i start to panic so i start running really fast luckily my house was 2 minutes away i run towards an Alley only too feel someone pull my bookbag i fall back and see the three of them looking at me smiling Matty bends over me and punches me in the nose 3 times then Vance and buzz join in my kicking after 5 minutes of them beating me up they start leave but then i see Vance step on my glasses and they shatter at this point i was bleeding and bruised up pretty bad so i blackout i wake up in the hospital with bandages on stomach and on my cheek i turn to my left and see....