sixteen

Anthony's POV:

I woke up on Monday morning feeling like I am on top of the world. I was so incredibly excited that Y/N was finally my girlfriend! I still get chills down my spine and my heart beats out of my chest when I think about how she kissed me. I felt somewhat concerned though, because of the mental breakdown she had when I first asked her to go out with me. Why was she so upset? It was all very strange. I'm just going to ignore it.
I woke up early this morning because of how happy I was, and I felt like I drank 10 energy drinks. I got up, immediately showered, picked out a somewhat decent outfit, and headed downstairs for breakfast. I was the first one awake, and my mom was still making breakfast. She turned around in shock when she saw that I was the first one up and ready, when I'm usually the last.
"Well, good morning!" She said in disbelief.
"Good morning," I smiled.
"You're in a pretty good mood for someone whose not a morning person."
I didn't tell her why, because I wanted her to guess why I was so happy. It was quite obvious if you were to ask me. But her question still made me blush, and I couldn't help but grin until my cheeks hurt.
"I'm guessing it went well last night? She said yes?" My mom raised her eyebrows.
I nodded my head.
"Oh good! I thought she said no at first... because I saw the flowers in the trash last night."
I completely forgot about that! I was hoping she didn't see that I threw them away, she would probably think low of Y/N if she knew that she rejected me at first.
"Oh... yeah... Y/N actually just had really bad allergies towards them so I threw them away." I said.
She gave me an odd look, "Okay... Have you told your dad yet?"
"No... I think i'm going to give it a few days first. I'm not really sure how he feels about her yet."
"They seem to be getting along again."
"Yeah, but I don't know. I don't want him or Sam to know just yet, okay?"
She shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head, I could tell she thought it was wrong of me to keep it a secret right now. But, she knows that it's not her business to chime into this situation.
I went on with the rest of my morning as I normally would. I walked down to the bus stop and waited anxiously for the bus. There was nothing I wanted more than just to see her. She was on my mind every second of the day, being away from her felt torturous. When it finally arrived, I sprinted on. I was quickly confused. I saw the Y/N on the bus already. She usually got on the bus after me, because bus 57 was one of the last stops. She was facing away from me, so all I could see was the back of her head. Her long brown hair with the hot pink highlights, the baggy t-shirt, and baggy pants that she always wears. I didn't question it at all, I went up to her and hugged her from behind.
"Good morning, I missed you." I said politely.
When she turned around, I almost past out. It wasn't Y/N. It was Alex. She had on the same exact clothes as Y/N would wear, and she even dyed and cut her hair the same way Y/N had it.
"What the fuck?" I said.
"Good morning! I missed you too," She smiled at me. I got another chill down my spine, but not in a good way. I've never felt so disturbed.
"What is wrong with you?"
"What do you mean, isn't this what you like? Am I good enough for you now?" She said creepily as she tried to grab my hand.
I immediately ripped my hand away from her. "You are mentally deranged. Get the hell away from me." I said as I pushed her aside and sat down in my usual seat. She didn't try to approach me again, thankfully. But I was extremely uncomfortable still. I couldn't wrap my mind around what just happened.
After 10 minutes, we were finally at bus stop 57. I stood up and got out of my seat, I waited in the aisle as she stepped on the bus. I saw her face once she saw me, and I'll never forget it. She looked immediately brightened up once she saw me, and it made me feel warm on the inside. I walked up to her and kissed her passionately again. This time hoping Alex could see it, so that she could fuck off. Also hoping Kenny saw it, since he apparently thinks that I hit on Alex. (Which I obviously never did, she's the one who has been harassing me!)
After I greeted Y/N, we turned around and went to sit at our seat. I held her hand and led her to there. On the way I first looked at Alex, her eyes were narrowed at the both of us, indicating her anger. Then I looked at Kenny, who was sitting with Lia on the bus. Or, Lia was sitting with him. He stared at me. He was completely confused. He didn't know what to think anymore.
When we sit down, I had to tell her immediately what Alex did. I don't think was paying attention to her like I was as we walked by.
"She did what?!" She yelled after I explained it to her. "Are you sure you weren't just dreaming?" She asked.
"No, I swear!" I told her. "Look at her," I said as I pulled her to lean over the seat.
She immediately gasped when she saw the back of her. "She looks just like me from the back!"
"I know!"
"I'm going to kick her ass." She said firmly.
Shit! I shouldn't have said anything...