Untitled Part 1

Phil's P.O.V

Shit. There he was a mass of curls and pastels and chocolaty eyes. He was biting his pale pink lips and looking around for a place to eat lunch. His friends Bryony and PJ were doing some project for Ms. Hudson, same as all my friends except Matt and Bella (who were making out in a closet somewhere I'm sure.)

"Oi! Howell! C'mon!" I shouted and gestured to my table. His cheeks flushed and I bit my cheek to keep from grinning. He was so cute. He started weaving through tables to get to me. He stood at across from me when he got here.

"Um, what'd you need Phil?" He said in practically a whisper.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist pulling him down into the seat across from me.

"My friends aren't here, neither are yours. So eat lunch with me." I said.

He blushed harder.  "O-okay."

He pulled a salad out of his bag. It was all green and leafy and had walnuts on top of it with some feta cheese. He poured salad dressing (it smelled like raspberry) and started to eat it in small delicate bites. His pale blue flower drown was askew so I reached across the table and centered it on top of his curls. So cute. While he ate I silently looked at his outfit.

My gods this kid is such a pastel prince. He had a blue sweater over a white collared shirt, dark jeans, and pale blue high tops. His ears were pierced with little rose studs. He looked up suddenly and caught me staring. I flushed and he smirked.

He smirked. Not only cute, but definitely aware of it.

"So Phil. What is it about me that is causing you to stare so intently?" His voice cut through my thoughts.

"Um. N-nothing." I said silently cursing myself for stuttering.

"Oh really? Seems I was mistaken then. But I could have sworn when I asked your cheeks got quite a bit pinker. Also you just played with your fringe- nice colour of blue by the way-, licked your snakebites-hot by the way-, and started tracing your tattoo sleeves. So I'm pretty darned sure you were in fact, checking me out." He said this and ended his speech with a smug grin.

I sighed. He was right. wait. Hot by the way? He thinks I'm hot?

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

"Ok so maybe I think you're a bit cute. Maybe. Like the pastels and crowns on those curls and your eyes are very nice and when you bite your lip its just so adorable. Also- no don't. Do not even think of doing what you're doing now."

He continued and slide around to my side of the table, pushing his leg against mine and entwining our fingers.

"Stop it Howell. I swear to god if you keep doing this I'll have to-"

"Have to what Lester?" He smirked.

With that I stood up and left the room, leaving him bewildered and alone.

Ha.

The rest of the day passed but all I could think about was his stupid smirk.

Those stupid lips.

Those kissable lips.

And when he was waiting for me outside the school, book satchel slung over his shoulder and flower crown once again askew I did exactly what I had to.

I kissed him.

And needless to say, he kissed back.