Capítulo 8: Qué Padre tan Padre

"La gente siempre me decía, "nunca va a estar", "un futbolista no va a ser un papá presente", "te va a engañar," "un futbolista no es hombre para hacer vida," blah blah," You rolled your eyes as you spoke.

"Pero cuando veo como es Kevin como papá, sé que escogí al mejor hombre." You smiled. "Y es un esposo maravilloso," You said.

-intro-

"Buenos días!" You said as you walked into Kevincito's room. He sat up from his head rubbing his eyes. You couldn't help but laugh at his messy hair.

"Vente, vamos a despertar a tu hermana," You said, waiting for him to get out of bed.

"Buenos días!" You said, walking into Rori's room. To your surprise she was already up, she was sitting up on her bed.

"Ay mi amor, ya estabas despierta?" You asked, walking towards her, sitting on her bed and patting her head. Her hair was also a mess.

She just nodded her head, too early to talk. You could tell that she was still tired.

Kevincito sat next to his sister on her bed, watching her as she rubbed her eyes.

"Vamos a despertar a papá?" You asked, mischief in your voice.

The kids nodded their heads excitedly.

"Vamos," You said, holding in a laugh.

The three of you tiptoed to your bedroom. You opened the door and you all ran to jump on the bed.

"Buenos dias," Kevin laughed as he felt the kids begin to jump on the bed. You had decided to lay down next to him.

"Nos dormimos un ratito más?" You said, wiggling your eyebrows. The kids didn't even bother to answer the question, they just ran to lay between you and Kevin, quickly covering themselves with the blanket. You took that as a yes.

You and Kevin both turned around to face each other, the kids still in the middle. He reached over the kids to hold your hand. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Te amo," He said, his thumb caressing your hand.

You smiled at him before falling asleep.

-interview with Kevin's mom-

"Kevin, él es alguien que siempre prioriza a su familia," She said. "Al principio de la relación de el y Y/n, si estaba preocupada porque Y/n vivía en los Estados Unidos, y como todos yo también me preocupaba de cómo iba a funcionar su relación," She said.

"Veía a Kevin muy triste cuando Y/n se iba, me preocupaba, siempre me preguntaba si le estaba causando distracciones en el fútbol." She spoke with honesty.

"Pero veo ahora que felices son, y cómo se quieren, y mi corazón está en paz." She smiles, nodding her head as a way of approval.

-interview with Diego-

"Cuando Y/n tuvo a Kevincito, recuerdo que él estaba en su entrenamiento, y corrió como si fuera no se que," Diego said on the verge of laughter. "Salió echo la chingada," Diego laughed.

"En serio, nunca lo avía visto correr asi," Diego said. "Le llamaron, y correle, patitas para que las quiere." Diego laughed.

"Uy y cuando nació Rori, dios mio, no se callaba el pinche Kevin, siempre con su "que mi princesa esto," "y mi niña aquello," Rori es la luz de sus ojos, pues es su primera hija," Diego rolled his eyes.

"Y con Kevincito, apenas y nació el pobre niño, y salió a decirnos "le vamos a poner como yo!" está loco el Kevin," Diego said.

"Siempre se la pasa diciendo, "Kevincito va a ser como su papá," ojala y no, pobre niño va a estar todo menso si sale como el papa," Diego sighed, rolling his eyes jokingly.