"Nothing," she walked over to him and sat in his lap, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," he shrugged.

"Well if it helps take your mind off things, I thought you should know that I booked a family photoshoot two Friday's from now. We need one, that's what I've been saving that big space in the living room for," she smiled at the thought.

"August won't be here baby," he shook his head.

"What you mean," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Two Fridays from today it'll be Alyssa's time to get him. You know she's not letting him come during her time," he rubbed her thigh.

"I'll figure it out," she giggled as he started kissing down her neck.

"Aht aht," she pushed his head back, "I just got out of the shower for the party and I need to talk to you about something else too."

"What is it mama," he tried to kiss her jawline and she pushed him away again. She stood from his lap and put herself in the seat across from him.

"Don't over react please," she started.

"Just tell me," he squinted his eyes.

"I think it's time for you to get a vasectomy," she rushed out.

"No," he immediately laughed.

"Why not," she frowned.

"That's a irreversible thing and I could want kids later on," he answered.

"I could get my tubes tied," she suggested.

"Still no," he straight faced her.

"Dayvon something gotta give cause you don't like using condoms," she told him.

"You don't have a problem with it either," he shrugged.

"I know you're not the only person that plays a part in it, but that's why I'm offering a solution," she tried to reason, "I love my kids and I don't regret any of them but we have enough."

"You talking about stuff that require surgery, what about birth control?"

"Quit playing," she smacked her lips, "You know that I got pregnant with Amariya on birth control."

He laughed, "Well we'll talk about it later."

"Are you sure about this," she stood up and pulled him with her.

"Girl, I'm positive. I can say I'm 'retiring' from rapping all I want to, but I'm only really taking a break," they started walking up the stairs.

"I can't believe this is going to be you and Derrick's last album for a while."

He opened the front door for her.

"Yeah the PR lady said that the joint release party would bring a lot of publicity," he told her.

"Forget about the publibity. Did you hear about the money? She said th e fans were going to eat this up. The both of you haven't release an album in a while and now y'all are releasing a joint album and a individual album. Both of y'all stand to gain billions at the drop tonight alone," she smiled.

He smiled back at her, diamonds glistening in the moonlight.

"I'm so glad you're mine," he grabbed her and put his front to her back.

"I'm glad you made me yours baby."

-

-

Lexx was 3 drinks in and listening to the music that came off the three albums dropping in a few minutes.