Once she finally gets there, she sees the three women as soon as she walks in the door.

"Heyy," she spoke waving to them.

India, Dess, and Jayda spoke back.

"What type of massages are we getting," Jayda asked.

"Deep tissue, they have waxes for y'all but they're optional. And I already paid," Dess answered.

"I feel like this is well needed," India sighed.

"You think it's well needed now. Wait until you get bigger or when you have to stay up all night with my nephew," Alexus laughed.

"What's up with you and Derrick wanting a boy," India shook her head, and Lexx shrugged.

"Come on y'all, they ready for us," Dess informed.

-

-

"I feel so relaxed," Jayda smiled and the women argreed.

"What y'all want to do now," India asked.

"Shopping," Dess questioned.

"I'll pay for shopping since you got the massages," India told her.

"I'll pay for food then," Alexus spoke.

"What about me," Jayda pouted.

"You can pay for something next time," Dess laughed at her face.

When they got to the mall, they all found things that they like. They went into about 6 different stores, all at the expense of India. They made sure they didn't overspend, but she was fine with anything they did.

"Where y'all want to eat," Alexus asked.

"We can eat in the food court, I don't feel like going anywhere else," India answered.

They all went to different places to get food, and Alexus went to each of them paying. She settled on a fried fish plate for herself.

Halfway through eating, she felt eyes on her.

She looked to her right and seen Misharron staring dead at her. She rolled her eyes and continued eating.

In less than a minute Asian Doll was standing in front of their table.

"You need something," Jayda asked.

"This bitch to leave my nigga alone," Asian rolled her neck.

"Last time I check, I didn't fuck with Booka, Lexx shrugged. This made Misharron's eyes go wide.

"Bitch that ain't your business, and you know I'm talking about Von."

"I'm not gone be too many more bitches. Watch that bitch word," Alexus laughed.

"Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Matter fact you and that ugly ass son some bit-," she taunted until Lexx punched her in the jaw.

She tried to swing back, but Lexx dodged it and started swinging on her. She got a few body shots, but most of her hits landed on Asian's face. Once she knocked her off balance, she started kicking her body before she reached her face.

India seen the security, and told the girls. They pulled Alexus back.

"I don't fight over niggas bitch, I beat yo ass cause you thought it was okay to disrespect me," Lexx spat.

"I'm sorry, I have you ask you to leave," the security guard walked up to them and another rushed to Asian to see if she was okay.

-