My Beginning After The End

??? POV

Darkness.

That's all I see around me, trying my best to understand my current situation and failing miserably. I just came to the conclusion that this is where you arrive after death.

How was I even supposed to react at this moment?

I died, I know that.

How I died??

I have no idea.

People say after death you be judged to either go to heaven or hell, but this place doesn't look like either nor am I being judged. so where am I?

All I see around me is never-ending darkness. and, I seem to....glowing.

All I know is that I was a human and somehow met my end. How do I know this?

well 'MY whole life' seems to be flashing in front of my eyes like those movies from the 1900s. Some may ask why come to the conclusion that it was 'MY' life that was flashing in front of my eyes.

Well, I always feel a sense of familiarity with the person on the screen. Well Not to bore you this is how my life went:-

I was born on April 1 the year 2000, but my mother died due to childbirth and didn't seem to have a father as he seemed to have died in military service, I was taken in by an orphanage, and was adopted at the age of 6 and went to school since then. I was neither too smart nor too dumb, I was neither the pretty boy category nor "you are too ugly to talk to". I was just many of the side characters, and then in my third year of college, I got coronavirus and well died.

That's how my first life came to an end.

This may seem like a short story, but I lost most of my sanity telling that, because this screen made me watch every second of my life, from "Beginning to the end".

It made me watch my '21 years, 252 months,1095 weeks,7669 days,184056 hours,11043360 minutes, and 662601600 seconds,' of life. "EVERY SECOND OF IT".

*sigh*

 how long do I have to spend in this place?

AGAIN I have no idea.

All I could do was wait, I neither had the freedom of movement nor the freedom of speech.

Waiting, that's all I could do right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???? years later

??? POV

how much time has passed again, I have no idea, I didn't bother trying as I knew I wouldn't be able to keep count of it. I already gave up on the thought of seeing the sun ever again.

*sigh*

At this point, I would be just happy to have a change in scenery. I mean anything has to be better than this pla-

huh??

 I was unable to finish my monologue when my attention my distracted by something else. After being stuck in this place for an indefinite amount of time and, in the same position since my arrival here, I for the first time felt a strange pulling force on myself despite not possessing the physical body to feel it but, I know I was suddenly in motion.