"I love you fat mama," he smiled.

"I love you too Alex."

Everybody put their names on the screen so they could start.

"I feel like we should have another girl's night at Lexxi bae house," Alyssa said, drinking a blue drink.

"It doesn't matter to me," she shrugged, and everybody got excited.

"Where you get that drink from," Alexus asked Alyssa.

"Over there at the bar," she pointed.

"I didn't even know they had a bar in here. Y'all want something."

Everybody responded no except India, she was spaced out subconsciously rubbing her stomach.

"India, you want something to drink," Lexx smirked at her.

"I can't drink. I'm pregnant," India looked up at the group.

"Damn bitch, just like that," Jayda held her chest and India shrugged.

"Derrick know," Lexx questioned and India nodded.

"Oh my God, another little baby for me to spoil," Dess smiled.

"Hey y'all," Kennedy walked over to them after being glued to Scarr's hip the whole time.

"You shy," Jayda asked, and Kennedy nodded.

"Come sit, we don't bite," Lexx patted the seat beside her.

"I do, but only if you ask," Dess laughed and so did the group.

Lexx looked up feeling eyes on her. She seen Dayon with a half woke Daylen sucking on a bottle. He smiled at her, turning back to the group of guys.

Its y'all turn, Blay called to the girls, and they all got up and played their turns one day one going in the two different lanes.

"I'm kicking y'all ass," Alyssa smiled.

"I'm about to go check on the boys," Von told the group.

"I'm coming with you," Lexx stood from the table.

They walked over to the Jungle Gym and seen all three of boys playing.

"If you come in my house imma bite you," Loyal addressed the other two boys.

"Don't come over here or imma throw balls of fire at you," Grandbabii said holding one of the cushioned blocks from the pit.

Dayvon and Alexus laughed at the children sitting down on the bench nearby.

"Did you burp him already," Lexx asked.

"He burped twice," Von took Daylen off of his shoulders and laid him in his arms.

"I'll be happy when he gets to the stage when he doesn't sleep all day," Lexx sighed.

"I know, I love when he woke. He don't do nothing but smile and giggle," he looked down at his son.

"You a lie. He smile, giggle, cry, spit up, and pee," she laughed.

"You right, but he's so handsome," he smiled at Lexx.

"My handsomest man," she rubbed over his stomach, "Can you watch him tonight?"

"Yeah, it don't matter. But why?"

"We want to have a girl's night, so Lyssa and Kayla probably want you to watch Grandbabii and August too," she told him and he nodded.

"I don't mess with Misharron no more," he blurted.

"Okayy," she dragged.

"I'm just letting you know."

"That's good for you I guess," she shrugged.

-

-

-

"I had so much fun with y'all," Kennedy expressed.

"If the kids wasn't here we could've popped out at that club," Jayda said and pointed at the club across the street.

Dess looked over at the club and took a second glance when she spotted something. She tapped the person closest to her, which was India, and pointed.

"Bitch is that-," India started.

"I think it is," Dess said.

"Fuck y'all looking at," Lexx questioned before following their line of sight and her mouth dropped.

"That's that shit right there," Kayla shook her head, chewing some gum.

"Who is that," Alyssa and Kennedy questioned.

"That's Von nem homeboy and his girlfriend coming out the club," Kayla dry chuckled

"Ex-girlfriend," Alexus corrected.

"I knew that hoe was dirty," Kayla walked off.

"I'm about to snitch faster than six-nine," India walked off to find her man and baby-daddy to be.

Wassup y'all it's Zyee. I love writing and it helps me clear my mind and I love y'all, but I don't know if I can do this shit right now. Somebody very close to me just got killed. My grandmother's death date &' my cousin's is coming up too. I was very close to the both of them. It's really hard for me right now and I already suffer from depression and anxiety. My therapist actually told me writing could be an outlet. I'm dropping this chapter because yall deserve it. Thank y'all for being so loyal, reading, and showing me love. Until later my babies💙~ zyee 01/11/23

it's so hard writing with more than 3 or 4 people at one time.

Everybody included in this scene: Alexus/Lexx/Lexxi, Dayvon/Von, Alexander/Scarr, Blaine/Blay, Kayla, Destiny/Dess, Jayda, August, Grandbabii, Loyal, India, Alyssa, Kennedy, and Daylen. And the mentions of Booka and Asian Doll/Misharron

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

how y'all feeling?

vote for me...

finished: January 11, 2023 \ 1:30 am

1,271 words.