Home is Where You Are

I don't care where are we. As long as I have you, I'm home.

.....

Home, there are various sentences with different sentiments that can be arranged with such a simple word.

"I'm home."

"Welcome home."

"Let's go back home."

As a famous movie director, Harry is rarely home. He's busy with so many projects he needs to finish. So when he's finally had time to go home, he will enjoy it like it is the last day of the world.

Today was one of the rare day he can finally go back home. He is stopping in front of the door and put a small smile before opening it and go inside. 

"I'm home." He said while his eyes searching for specific someone.

"Ah, welcome home Harry! How's your day?"

There she is. Harry's smile become brighter as he looks toward her. Y/N is a famous actress that appears a lot from Harry's movie and she is his wife. He hugged her and smell her hair, a familiar fresh citrus smell hit his nose.

"It's been a long day, I miss you." He said.

"Are you tired? Do you want to take a bath first?" She asked.

"Together? Okay." He replied playfully.

"What? You want us to take a bath together?" She looks like she's having a disbelief moment.

"It's okay if you don't want to." He said looking dejected.

Harry likes to play around like this. He knew his wife would not be able to say no to him. So he try to looks as pitiful as possible towards her. He peeked and notice that her eyes was shaking and she sighed in defeated manner.

"Okay okay. Come here." She agreed like he wanted to.

.....

The tub is big enough for the two of them to fit. Harry is coming inside the tub first and then he motioned his wife to come with him.

"Here, sit on my lap." He said.

"Hah... You look a little bit too excited." She sighed while coming inside to the tub.

Harry casually positioning her on top of his lap until the two become comfortable and then hug her waist from behind. He rested his head on her back and enjoying his moment.

Minutes pass while they enjoying the silent and the warm water inside the tub finally lost its warm. She looked back to Harry and motioning to head out of the tub and enjoy their late dinner.

"Let's get out, it's already late. Shouldn't we eat dinner at least?" She asked.

"Hum... I want to enjoy this moment a little bit longer, but if you say so, let's go." He replied while trying to lift her up.

"H-hey, put me down. It's dangerous!"

She tried to protest and flailing around but Harry keep his arm closed tight and cupped her lips to make her shut up. He lifted her until they reach their bedroom, and put her down on their bed.

He walked to their closet and pull out the matching pajamas. He wore it on and then making her put the other pajama. He smiled towards her again and then pinned her down on their bed.

She looked confused but sit still, waiting to what will he do. Harry just looked down at her and kiss her lips again, then pull the blanket over them. He positioned himself om top of her and resting his head on her chest.

Hearing her breathing and heart beat calmed him down. He is slowly falling asleep, and saying "Good night" to her.

She smiled looking at her husband who still acted spoiled only towards her and then kissed his head while replied to his mumbling.

"Good night, Harry. Have a nice dream."  She said before falling asleep too.

.....

The sun was already up high in the sky. Harry's slowly opening his eyes and adjusting to the light. He finally noticed that his lovable wife was not there with him, and he jerked his head.

He looks around and noticed that his wife was the one opening the blinds in the bedroom so the sunshine can come inside. She laughed prettily and then come towards him.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Did you have a nice dream?" She asked.

"Hm, maybe. I'm up and seeing a beautiful fairy here, so it must be a nice dream last night." He replied groggily.

He got hit by more laughter from his wife, and Harry's clearly think that right now was the best morning he ever had. Maybe that's why, he subconsciously talk to her.

"Home is where we are together. It really feels like home now that I have you here." He said.

She replied him with a smile, and then kissed his lips. The usual morning routine the two of them have. And greet another busy day that make this time more precious than ever.

.....

Week 2 | Celebrity AU - "Home is where we are together." - Domestic