"My brothers remain bat form. What you see is a simple morphic illusion. Scratch the surface and the true Krillitane lies beneath." He informed the Doctor. "And what of the Time Lords?" He smirked over to the Doctor. "I always thought of you as such a pompous race. Ancient, dusty senators, so frightened of change and chaos. And of course, they're all but extinct. Only you. The last."

The Doctor didn't respond, glaring at the man. "And what of this lovely Raelle." Mr Finch asked, smiling at the girl. "What is she?" He sniffed the air. "Hmmm, human." He gazed over. Raelle reached for the Doctor's hand, slightly on edge. He accepted it, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles to calm her as Mr Finch continued. "Oh wait." He sniffed the air again. "What is that? How remarkable. So. much. Energy" He marvelled, eyes glistening. 

Raelle scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, slightly stepping forward. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Mr Finch looked at her in shock. "You don't know" He laughed. The Doctor glared at the man. "So much energy in the young girl. So much energy to replace what is lost. The emptiness. I could use that energy, make you mine." Raelle frowned. The emptiness. That's what the wolf had said to her.

"This plan of yours. What is it?" The Doctor interrupted again, not liking the man talking about Elle like that.

"You don't know." Mr Finch laughed.

"That's why I'm asking."

"Well, show me how clever you are. Work it out."

"If I don't like it, then it will stop."

"Fascinating." He sighed. "Your people were peaceful to the point of indolence. You seem to be something new. Would you declare war on us, Doctor?"

"I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it." The Doctor threatened. He had had enough, especially as Mr Finch had threatened Raelle. Nobody gets to do that and live.

"But we're not even enemies. Soon you will embrace us. The next time we meet, you will join with me. I promise you."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The Doctor and Raelle left the swimming pool to try and find Rose and Sarah Jane. They needed to stop the Krillitanes. Raelle couldn't stop thinking of what Mr Finch had said.

So Much energy to replace what is lost

The emptiness

The Doctor noticed Raelle's reserved form, stopping them in the corridor. "Ignore what Mr Finch said to you. After we are finished here, we will try and figure out what he meant."

"Ok, just, none of it makes any sense. The wolf said the exact same thing to me about 'the emptiness' and now Mr Finch? Doesn't seem like a coincidence." Raelle responded. The Doctor knew Cassandra had mentioned something to but chose not to tell the girl. He took her face in between his hands.

"You'll be ok" He told her softly

"Promise?" She smiled, looking up at him. She fondly looked down on the girl.

"Promise." He replied, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Come on, lets go find the others." He told her, taking her hand and leading them into the classroom. As they entered the classroom, Rose and Sarah Jane were laughing, pausing when they saw the Doctor and Raelle enter. Raelle smiled at the two bonding. "How's it going?" The Doctor asked the pair. They kept laughing. "What? Listen, I need to find out what's programmed inside these." Their laughter turns hysterical, making Raelle giggle at the sight. "What? Stop it!" The Doctor whines, not liking it.

As they continued laughing, a group of children try to enter the classroom. Raelle runs over to the door, turning them away. "No, no. This classroom's out of bounds. You've all got to go to the South Hall. Off you go. South Hall!"