Overprotective brother

Ayanna came back home to start preparing for the other nations welcome. Until she got a call from her Prime Minister that the islands are still in jail. She went down to the station to bail them out.

She was greeted by the Commodore," Commodore." She briefly said as he briefly nodded his head, as he showed them to the islands in their cell." Nassau, Cat Island, New Providence,Bimini and Andros are in here ma'am." He said as he handed her the keys,' Just go easy on them, Lord above knows no one can escape her wrath.' He thought to himself.

As the islands looked at their sister, quietly"....W-were s-" New Providence was cut off by Bahamas' blank look on her face. She instantly went quiet," ~Sigh~ Andros explain." She said sharply," Well it all started with a party we had."

Flashback:

The islands are drunk out of their minds, Mayaguana , Eleuthera, Inagua, Andros being the only few sober ones in the house. They decided to clean up the house, and tuck everyone in bed. " Well that party was too wild, at least it's over." Inagua said as the others nodded in agreement, as they heard the Honda's tires screech on the road.

They all ran out and saw their drunk siblings and a crying New Providence, sleeping Nassau in the backseat of the car. " SOMEONE HELP!!" She screamed as Bimini laughed hysterically with Cat Island talking gibberish. The car drove off to the main road," Andros go after them." Mayaguana said as Andros ran after the car.

The Dock:

They manage to get in a police case, as Andros kept running after the car. That crashed into a lamppost, Bimini, Cat Island and New Providence rolled out of the car. With a still sleeping Nassau, as New Providence tried to explain to the police that they were drunk.

The police was trying to calm her down as she was talking really fast. Cat Island's brotherly instincts, kicked in and started to fight the police. Andros intervened and stopped him from killing the policeman. As they all were taken in to the station.

As they took the car in for inspection, found illegal money, drugs, the car was unlicensed and a gun.

End of Flashback:

" That's what happened." Cleo said as Ayanna processed the information. Then sighed, she opens the cell, she told Nassau, NP and Andros to leave and wait at the front desk. ' They gettin' cut hip' ( slang for spanking) The girls thought.

10 minutes later

Bimini and Cat Island where rubbing their bottoms." Your lucky guest are coming over," She said annoyed, as they all got in the car." Wait what guest?" Neisha asked," Well the meeting went well and I got voted to host the next meeting." She said excitedly. As they all looked with wide eyes," W-wait d-does..t-t-t-that m-mean, t-that E-England, F-France a-a-and S-S-S-Spain?!! Are g-going-!!" She couldn't even finish as Nassau shouted over her," No way why does he have to come?! I don't mind any other nation but him! I refuse!" She said angry that England will be in the country.

" Well the world knows that y'all exist so, your gonna have to at least greet the other countries." As she stopped at the red light, she looked at NP counting on her fingers, Nassau glaring at the window, Andros looking at her phone, Bimini in deep thought, Cat Island switching the radio. " Ayanna is Gilly gonna be here?" She blurted out, as she covered her mouth." Who's Gilly Brooke?" Cat Island asked as she looked at Ayanna for help. Ayanna was humming to the, tune of the radio. Brooke sighed," Miles before I say a thing, promise you won't go crazy." She said as he looked at her but complied," Just say who he is bui." He said lazily waving his hand.

Brooke breathed in and out," My.. special friend I met at the Independence Party." She said with a small smile, remembering the time they spent together. Miles raised his eyebrow," Oh! You mean the German nigga, you carried back to the British Colonial?" Nassau bluntly said, as Ayanna pressed hard on the gas." WHAT!!?" Half of the people in the car, shouted." How the hell you know that?!!!" Brooke said looking at her sister, who couldn't read the room.

Ayanna then drove off the road onto the racetrack, driving even faster." What does she mean by The Colonial Hotel?! Brooke tell me you and him ain't!" She said as Brooke, nodded fast feeling sick as Ayanna stopped the car.  NP got out of the car and let Brooke vomit as Miles got out the car to catch himself.

Ayanna got out the car, and took deep breathe in and out." Tell me you used protection?" She said as Brooke said use," I'm surprised that we used protection, despite being drunk." She said as Miles looked livid," At least you were responsible about it, c'mon let's get in the car." Ayanna said said Miles looked at her in disbelief," No one gets in the car, until we discuss this!" He said as overprotective brother mode was active. The girls sighed," Neisha how did you even know were she went?" Miles demanded.

" I was outside blowing bubbles for the kids, and he had white hair." She said as she opens her lollipop and put it in her mouth." White Hair?! Don't tell me you had sex with an ol' man!!!" He shouted as Brooke sighed," No he's a handsome country with matured features." She said as Miles saw red," THAT'S BASICALLY AN OLD MAN!!!" He screamed as the pigeons flew away at how loud he was.

" What's. His. Name." Miles said low and dangerous, " Prussia. Their happy." Brooke said as Miles eyes stared at her," .....I'll kill him..." He said with a gun in his hand, as Andros knocks him out.She carried him in the car as all the girls silently got in the car. Ayanna sighed," Brooke...it's not your fault, your brother's just protective." She said gently reassuring her sister, as NP perked up as she heard that name.

" Ayanna isn't that the name of the dead country? Is it true that he's still alive as East Germany?! That's fascinating! A fallen kingdom gone and still alive I wonder if I can meet him!" She said confidently as her bookworm was showing as Ayanna chuckled at her expertise. " Well aren't you excited, maybe I should tell Prussia your interested in studying him, hmm?" She said teasing her sister, who reverted back to her shell.

The car ride home was peaceful, as they reached home before sunset.

After the whole car fiasco, the countries started making preparations for the trip. The meeting was going to happen in a few weeks. Ayanna with the help of the archipelago, made preparations. The harem decided to stop waiting and make their respective moves.

Au-chan: We're almost their!
Bimini: I can't wait to meet Gilly again!
Nassau: ....I don't wanna see England.
New Providence: Him and France s-still s-s-scare m-m-meee..
America: Se ya next time
New Providence runs away
Nassau: She's a runner she's a track star