FOUR

.....

A/N Pov:

Yoongi was dragging the younger with him,

"Sunbae let go." Namjoon said jerking his wrist from yoongi's hold but no avail.

"Joon-ah." Yoongi groaned,

Namjoon froze on the ground he was standing like he is a deer caught in headlight, they aren't close why the hell yoongi is giving him nicknames?

Yoongi noticed that the younger is not moving, "will you walk or you want me to pick you up." Honestly Yoongi didn't even know why he said that but he didn't felt embarrassed nope not even a bit.

He was amused by younger's reaction how Namjoon's eyes went wide and his mouth hung open, a part of him was happy that he managed to drag out an emotion even if it was short but other part was confused why, why the hell he was happy?

"And stop calling me sunbae, it's hyung from now on, Now sit and let me clean your wound before it get infected."

Namjoon tch at older's grimace "Sunbae wounds don't get infected that easily and some of them don't get infected at all, trust me I'm saying from experience." The younger said without even realising.

On the other hand yoongi was stunned at younger's words, what? why the would he say that? And what experience? There was a million questions were running through older's head and he need answers.

"What kind of experience joon-ah." Yoongi asked and younger's face went pale sure his face was still expressionless but the way colors drained out of younger's face was quite noticeable.

"Nothing, just clean the wound so i can leave." Namjoon said dismissing and yoongi started cleaning the without any question and noticed how the other male wasn't even hissing when the alcohol is coming in contact with the wound, it was almost like the younger was used to the pain.

"You know Sunbae jackson says that i give serial killer vibe, and i thought it will keep people away from me but everyone really like now days don't they." Namjoon said with a still face not even looking in older's direction.

Yoongi almost burst out a fit of laughter but managed to contain himself,

"It's done i think you should go before you get late for your class." Yoongi said when he was done applying the ointment on the wound and gave youger a smile.

The younger shrugged and left.

Yoongi looked at the younger's back until he disappeared behind the close door, his smile quickly dropped and turned into a expression not so different from what Namjoon wears all the time.

Few minutes later after putting everything back in the box and putting it back on it's place yoongi left the room.

-

Namjoon was going towards his class when he heard someone talking normally he wouldn't be interested in ears dropping but he can't do much they were literally standing in his way.

"The hell is wrong with you jonhyun leave Jimin alone."

"Or what pretty boy you want a blow on your face too?"

"Don't you dare to hurt taehyung or I'll snap your neck off." Jimin said while clenching his jaw triggering the bully who was about to punch the boy until a voice cut him off.

"Does anyone have a guitar here?"

Oh that was Namjoon with all his glory and and obvious straight face.

"The hell you want a guitar for!?" Jonhyun said irritated.

"So i can smash it on your head, you know smashing a guitar on a self centred, egoistic and narcissistic bully was on always my bucket list." Namjoon said without showing any emotion.

"The hell!" Jonhyun was about to punch Namjoon when teacher came.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Nothing mam this dumbass thinks he owns the world and can do whatever he wants like bullying." The grape head male said rolling his eyes.

"Follow me, all four of you." The teacher said walking away.

While watching her leave Namjoon turned around and whispered into the bully's ear,"you're pathetic you know, using your pain and frustration on others won't make it go away.

Hurting others to cope with your wound, won't make it better."

Jonhyun's eyes widened at the younger's words, he tried to speak but nothing came out.

They all followed the teacher and after taehyung explain everything the teacher let Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung go to the nurse to treat the wounds jimin had.

"Jiminie does it hurts?" taehyung asked blowing air to the shorter male's wounds making him giggle.

"I'm fine tae."

"No you're not, look at your bruised face, it must be painful."

"No it's not." The two of them were bickering with eachother and forgot that Namjoon is even there.

He looked up seeing two soulmates protecting and taking care of eachother, he felt his eyes burn water threatening to fall from his eyes, the scene infront of him was something he also wanted in his life but not everyone can have a bond as pure as them right.

His emotions were about to burst out no he can't let it happen not after all these year hardship and control no he can't loose it like that, he slowly started walking away from the place and when he could no longer can see them he ran towards the bathroom and closed the door.

His heart was clenching, it felt like thousand daggers were stabbing into his chest with the overflowing pain a tear slipped from his eyes and the strong, emotionless man broke down in tears that are flowing continuously.

He couldn't control it anymore but he was certain about one thing he needs to avoid everyone in this place he can't let them see him in this state, he is good with the with the heartless title he gotten over these years.

He doesn't need their pity, he needs them to keep their distance and stay away from him especially Yoongi.

They make his emotions come out and he hates it.

After the tears stopped coming out from his eyes he washed his face and took the conceler that he keeps to hide the marks on his neck that almost faded.

And applied it lightly under his eyes and a bit of lip balm and checked the mirror for the last time making sure he doesn't look he was crying his eyes out that what exactly he was doing but they don't need to know that.

He left the bathroom.

- - - - -

Hope you like it.

Love ya,
Bye.

-MJ