4

It was 5 days since that day. The cadets had returned last night from their mission. And weren't allowed to leave their rooms since it was past the lights out time. As soon as the morning siren rang, Naina got ready in a haste and rushed to meet him. To tell about these 5 days, her eagerness to see him and to talk to him. But her steps halted on their way. The big silver colored lock was visible from mtrs away itself. Yelling that Capt Rajveer was away. More likely mocking her, saying you were very eager right, instead meet me.

Dejectedly she moved towards the mess with her lips stretched to one side, hand playing with each other and mind over working on her thoughts for Rajveer.

Absent mindedly she was sitting with the hot coffee slowly turning cold. Before she could think anything there was a call for her. Looking at the door she found an orderly holding out a neat white envelope towards her. It was a summon. From the army court. There were some papers submitted in the court the day before and tomorrow was the hearing. For her brother's case.

Clutching it tightly she shed a few tears but then, she needed to see him. She ran to his room which was in the same state as earlier. The lock there still, with a bored expression You here again ? I am that good...?

Deciding to look for him openly Naina went to his only point of unofficial contact, Dr. Shalini. The infirmary was locked too, and so was Shalini's room. Where have they all disappeared ? She was on her way to the commandant's office when a call from behind stopped her. "Cadet Singh"

Turning around she found a familiar orderly smiling widely at her. "Aap" she recognised him. He was always roaming behind her Rajveer sir. "Cadet Singh tum mere saath chalo" he said. "Kyu"

"Capt. Rajveer se milne aur kisliye...iss waqt unhe tum chaahiye"

"Aapko pataa hai Rajveer sir kahaa hai ? Mai aapka yakeen kaise karr lu"

"Mai sirf mission ki wajah se orderly banaa tha sab par nazar rakhne ke liye...warna iss handsome chehre ko koi lft se kam na samjhe"

"Excuse Me"

"Mera matlb hai ki mai Lft Bunty Chaubey hu, apne sirji yaani aapke Rajveer sir ka assistant"

"Parr mai aap prr bharosa kaise karu"

Next update on Tuesday
And an important announcement following
Do comment to let me know your views

Signing Off
Kikaberry