3

The cadets left for their mission with Capt. Abhimanyu while Rajveer went ahead as planned for his mission. Col. Shakti had agreed to grant him the red box contents a few days back and before they could meet, Col. was kidnapped and now Rajveer had received an call regarding the lead for his location and the stollen red box was also presumed to be there.

Having seen the contents, he was so sure of the success of his mission. Following the tracker he reached an old school which was shut long back. Reaching inside he found some men guarding on of the classrooms.

Using multiple smoke bombs he was successful in rescuing Col. Shakti from there but the red box was still not found. His military training helped in lifting an unconscious Col. and hiding him in his jeep parked behind the dense trees. Once he was done sending his location to Chaubey, he went inside again and this time used chemical grenade which made the goons unconscious. After a good search of an hour he finally found the box very well camouflaged with some old cartons in the store room of the school. Happy about finding it, he picked it with excitement but unknown to him, a wire connected to it broke and a silent timer had started. In 5 seconds the whole place was in ruins. Once a building it was now a pile of dust and there were no signs of the red box or Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.

I am really sorry, you all were hoping for a longer update but I wasn't able to write. Had my cousin over for the weekend. Will try to post early.

Signing Off
Kikaberry