2

She saw Rajveer boarding his jeep with his black glasses on and before he could leave the premises she ran towards his jeep to catch him. With a huge force HR 05 3986 stopped at the north gate, reason ? Cadet Singh was standing in front with a smile of being able to reach on time but breathing hard due to her run. Without coming out of the jeep, Rajveer asked "Kya karr rahi ho Cadet Singh ?" with a gap, he asked with care "Kya baat hai ? Any problem ?"

Naina looked down, then again at him and went to stand by his side. "Nahi sir, wo ab...b wo hum mission ke liye jaa rahe the mujhe lagaa mai aapko" she answered.

"Kya aapko ? Kuch poochna chaahti ho ? Kya baat hai" asked Rajveer in a hurry.

"Aap kahaan jaa rahe hai sir ?" asked Naina cutely

but his reply came short and rough "Kyu jaan na chaahti ho ?"

"Nahi" she had no answers "All the best" she wished him

"Wish you all the best. Mission prr tum log jaa rahe ho mai jaaun ?" he replied wearing his glasses again ready to go when she again stopped him.

"Sirr, yeh aa" she tried saying giving him a piece of cloth. "Bye" she was about to leave when he stopped her "Hold it Cadet Singh" Now coming out of the jeep he made her turn towards him and then looking at the cloth he asked "Kya hai yeh"

"Gift hai sir, iske corner prr aapke initials bhi hai"

Examining it, he asked again giving her that look "lekin gift kyu"

"gift kyu"

"Aa..gift ke liye koi bahana thodi na chaahiye hota hai...abb sir dismiss ?" she was about to leave again when he stopped her again.

"Ek minute cadet singh...apna haath aage badao"

"Kyu" she was surprised

"Apna haath aage badhao" he said again looking into her eyes. Removing his watch he kept it in her hands and said "Apna aur apne waqt ka khayal rakhna"

"Aap bhi" she said lovingly in a low voice.

I hope you guys liked the update
Do comment to let me know you views
Dedicated to Soumya0706
Congratulations my didu for this new journey ❤
Next update on Sunday

Signing Off
Kikaberry