Jacket

Enid's POV:

It was the day before Christmas, i was so excited tomorrow, it was snowing, it was worth a wait.

Wednesday POV:

While i was finishing my novel Enid came up to me, "Wednesday we should totally go outside, and we can also wear our snoods"She said excintingly, she was annoying "come on, Tyler will be there"she said and smirked.

"really?"i asked "yesss!!!"she said while pushing me up, "do NOT touch me"i said while glaring at her"well if i cant touch you, and Tyler can, I'll get him here" she said and smirked

And before i knew it, he was knocking on our door, Enid opened the door Tyler was wearing an Blue-green jacket, white t-shirt and an blue scarf he must probably love the color blue.

"So Tyler i think we should both go snow fighting since Wednesday doesn't want to come, "i am going" i said and glared at Enid's eyes.

"Calm down love, lets go"Tyler said my cheeks turned red and i was covering my face.

We played snow fight for 1 hours it was fun i have to admit, after we play we headed back to our dorm, Tyley was going to spend a week at our dorm and he is sleeping with me, in my bed..

[Time skip 10:43pm]

I yawned on my way to our bathroom,
Tyler was in the bathroom about to brush his teeth,we decided to brush our teeth together.

After we brush our teeth's we then head to my bed to sleep,Enid was in her bed with Ajax kissing, as usual.

[Time skip 11:32pm]

I still couldn't sleep.I turned around only to see my boyfriend, the most precious boy in the world.

I snuggle to Tylers hands and suddenly he wake up, when he saw me he knew i could sleep "cant sleep love?"he asked with a sleepy tone "yea.." i said, he hugs me tightly and confortably.After a few minutes i fall asleep in his precious hands..

A/N: I'll make another part of this il just need a few break😸