I Missed you..?

Wednesday's POV

I couldn't belive that Tyler Galpin was the Hyde, he fooled me so well somehow it's disgusting to say but i actually miss him.., i miss his honey colored curls, i miss his soft and elegant lips against mine, i miss everything about him..

It was the next day and i didn't get enough sleep thinking about him, i wanted to visit him and ask all of this questions that was on my mind,were his feelings for me real, or was it all just fake?, Enid came out of nowhere, she told me that Tyler was back and was still working in Weathervane..

I was so shocked and rushed there to talk to him, When i got to the Weathervane right when i came inside i saw Tyler, i saw his beautiful face, honey colored curls, greyish hazel eyes and he noticed me, he was shock as i was.

"Wednesday..how are you?.."He asked
"i have an important question for you." I said "what is it?"he said with an calm voice "Meet me at Crakstones Crypt 8:00pm"i said..

[Time skip 7:53pm]

Tyler's POV:

I arrived at Crakstones Crypt and i saw Wednesday waiting for me,she was wearing an a black knitted sweater with a black skirt, im not gonna lie but she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Tyler" Wednesday said "Hey so what were you going to ask me?"i asked with an shaking voice "Were your feelings for me real or just part of Laurel's plan??"She asked.

"I-it was real, it was real Wednesday i did love u and i still do"i said with tears streaming down ng eyes.
"Dont cry, i hate seeing you cry"She said with and worried voice.

I guess she cares about me.All of the sudden Wednesday kissed me like there was no tommorow, i was left speachless..

"I missed you.."Wednesday said with tears in her eyes, i dont wanna see her cry either, it feels like torture for me when shes crying, "Aren't you mad that i am the Hyde??"I asked in confusion.

"at first i was, but i cant be mad at you for long because i really love u Tyler, i know that Laurel groomed and Manipulated you.."She said with tears in her eyes

"hey..its okay dont cry now, im here, the Tyler you loved and trusted is here now.."i said and hugged her..

A/N:hey guys this is my first ever story that i made, if there are wrong spells or grammars please tell me, i also need some ideas😽