Ťħə βατŧιɛ

(Chapter name: The Battle)

Hydra's P.O.V

*** 2 months later ***

We have only 2 weeks until the battle is among us, and we are spending these next 2 weeks preparing any supplies we will need, and solidifying the plan. Today I am going to make sure I have everything that I could possibly need for the battle. The checklist is:

I go around the different manors finding everything I will need and then double check the checklist:

ok, I have everything I will need. I am now going to work on creating healing and energy potions for if any of the shifters get injured or need it, and some blood pops for the vampires if needed.

\***•••***••• 2 weeks later •••***•••***/

Today is the day of the battle, we are about to go to the mountain that we are going to be fighting on and get everything set up. Everyone is wearing stuff that is comfortable and easy to move in, and the shifters are all stuffing their faces to get energy for the battle.

I double check my outfit in the mirror to make sure I have everything. I have a white button up blouse on with puffed out sleeves that make it not constricting on my arms and a red ribbon bow as well as a red corset, that has spells on it to make it so that if I get kicked, thrown, squeezed, etc; I won't get as injured. I have on a pair of leather leggings that keep from having excess fabric to trip on but charms that make them flexible and easy to move in. Lastly I have on a pair of 1 inch platform combat boots that have a tread on the bottom to help my feet from slipping. I put my hair in a ponytail so that it will stay out of my face during the battle and put a red bow with gold ribbon where the ponytail starts. I do a sharp red eyeshadow look with some lipgloss and a charm to make sure the hair, makeup, and outfit doesn't slip or get messed up. I put on a pair of earrings that are actually lighter making it easy to light on fire any of the newborns and they won't see it coming, and a necklace that is also a lighter for the same reason. I put a ring on each of my middle fingers that has a little rose that will come off to show a spike that I charmed to be able to puncture vampires and will set them on fire from the inside out. I put on a shoulder wand holster for easy access and a gun holster on my left thigh. I also put on a sword sheath that is on my right and a dagger sheath that goes on my left next to the gun. I then grab my quiver and stock it with arrows and then put the bow over my body to carry it hands free. I put the gun, wand, and blades in their proper places before deciding that I have everything.