Ŧħɘ Åfʇəʀɱɒŧħ

(Title: The Aftermath)

(this part is more detail about what happened after Harry/Hydra left the Wizarding World. It is not super important to the story and I'm just making this part because I had forgotten about Tom and other wizard stuff, so I figured those people that want it will get it but you don't need to read this part.)

3rd P.O.V

After the revelations of Hydra Malfoy's letter, The ministry went into an investigation, of Albus Dumbledore and any claims he had made for the Majority of his adulthood. Through the investigation they found that most if not all of his claims when he was younger had been true. But then there were multiple claims that were obviously false. They found that Sirius Black had not been given a trial, not because of the ministries stupidity but because Albus had claimed that Sirius had asked for no trial. They did more research and found that Peter Pettigrew was the traitor and that he killed the twelve muggle, because they hadn't originally believed the evidence from 3rd year. 

They also found some evidence that Tom Riddle AKA Voldemort, was under compulsions and was indeed being controlled completely by Albus Dumbledore. For his crimes Albus Dumbledore, will be having his magic restricted, a life extending potion which will make him live at least 100 more years, and be left in Azkaban for as long as until he dies. 

 Sirius was proven innocent, even though it was a bit late considering he's already dead.           Tom Riddle was proven innocent on case of manipulation, and compulsion. He ended up   becoming like his mid 30s so he became the DADA teacher at Hogwarts and the Slytherin head of house. McGonagall became the Headmistress, and Professor Flitwick became the deputy Headmaster. 

The Malfoys all got their memories back and felt terrible about what they did to Hydra and how they treated him. They all have been trying to search for him but have found no leads.

Molly, Arthur, Ron, Ginny, and Percy were all found guilty of fraud, line theft, and forming an illegal marriage contract, as well as administering a love potion. The parents were put in Azkaban for 3 years. Percy was fired from the Ministry and had a month in Azkaban, while Ron and Ginny were both given 1 year in Azkaban.

Hermione was also found guilty of fraud, and forgery - as she had put Harry's name on multiple order for expensive books and other sorts of stuff-. She was given 8 months in Azkaban, as well as after that her wand would be snapped and she would be unable to perform any magic or get in any magical area.

(If there's anyone I forgot, please inform me. I know this is really short but I honestly couldn't think of what to do for this part. Thank you for reading this book, I truly appreciate all of you. :3