What do you expect me to do? Sit when you say, stand when you say. Wear what you approve and talk when you speak"? He said every single word, calm, slow, that Tae could count.

"Is this the...".

"I am not done talking yet Taehyung". Jungkook growled in a low voice making Tae frown. "You move my strings because i let you. Dont you think i cant see or everyone cant see it? You swell with pride of the power because i let you. Remember it always. I am not your bitch to fuck and leave. Got it"? He straightened up to his full height.

He was tall, bulky, the muscles rippled behind his shoulders. He straightened up the full sleeves waist, corset he was wearing, it was sensual, the edges didnt even reach his belly button, displaying his hard abs and the chains dangling from his chest around his waist. He was wearing black jeans that hung low on his hips, prominenting his dangerous dip of V that went down the pents, paired with long boots. He was a living wet dream anyone could have.

"I will be leaving hyungs. Goodnight". He pulled out a stack of cash from his pocket and left the bar without turning back. Tae slumped back in his seat. The couch was way too cold on his super hot skin.

"What was that"? Jin asked Tae with assessing gaze. Tae looked at him with angry gaze but Jin flipped it off.

"Don't show me this attitude. You can only order Jungkook around, and i doubt, you cannot do it anymore". Jin said and Tae knew he was right.

"Tae. What happened"? This time Suga spoke.

"Nothing. I am leaving". He stood up and lef the bar without anyone speaking anything.

"He is jealous". J-Hope spoke, taking a beer.

"Of Jungkook"?

"Himself. He let it loose". He replied again in a chill tone. They all turned to face him in confusion. What was it that J-Hope knew and none of them, not even Jimin who was his soulmate.

"Tae had been ignoring Jungkook for days. I wonder how didnt any of you notice. Last week concert, Jungkook wanted to stand with Tae but he didnt spare a glance towards him. He didnt pose with him, danced or josh around like he always did. And then he didnt invite Jungkook over dinner although it would always been him, and then today..".

"Ohh that explains why Jungkook was crying after the concert". Suga looked at him with his wide eyes. That was a shocking news to say. Jungkook,  never cried. Well not other than making thank you speeches at the end because he would be overwhelmed. But he never cried.

"Damn". Namjoon hit the table. How could he not see it. And so didnt Jin. They were the eldest among them. And Jin, he had practically raised Jungkook when he left his home to pursue his dreams.

"I will go check on him". Jimin stood up followed by all but Namjoon shook his head.

"Go check Tae. Leave Jungkook for tonight. We will go in the morning". He spoke in a final tone and they all nodded. They knew not to upset Jungkook more.
******

Tae left the bar and marched to his car. He slid behind the steering wheel gritting his teeth and then smacked the wheel hard.

"Fuck off". He scowled his perfectly style hair in frustration. For the last few days he was trying to avoid Jungkook at all cost. Not that he didnt anything wrong but because Tae couldnt handle it anymore. He couldnt hide his own feelings for the younger. The boy he fell in love with since he laid his eyes on him. His heart screamed Mine as soon as he saw him. Those doe eyes, the innocence in his features. He was looking so fragile that Tae was afraid the world would crash him. He took him under his wings. He made sure Jungkook would sleep well, not sad. He worked until he saw the glow in his eyes.