Chapter 18: What Happened To Raja

Rani layed down, and wrapped her arms around Sawa. She didn't want to lose her as well.

The Sun set over the horizon. Kion walked back to Rani. She looked up with hope in her eyes. Kion sighed, "I couldn't find him."

Rani put her face in her paws and cried. Kion went next to her, and cuddled her.

Kovu and Kiara walked up to them. "We are so sorry, and we will look around during the night for you," Kovu said. Rani smiled, "Thank you." Kovu and Kiara walked away.

Kion wrapped his arms around Rani. "Kion, what do you think happened to Raja?" Rani asked, still lightly crying. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm still suspicious of Koa, but I didn't find Raja in Priderock. Koa said he only wanted to be king, but he might want revenge on us as well," Kion explained.

"We need to have the war," Rani said. "Whatever happened about we need to think first?" Kion asked, smirking. "My son is missing! I will murder every lion in the world untill I get him back!" Rani growled.

"Woah Rani, calm down ok. We are getting Raja back," Kion said. Rani sighed and put her head on Kion's paws.

"Rani, if we do go to war, you aren't fighting," Kion said. Rani's head shot up, "But I want to." "Then who is going to watch over Sawa?" Kion raised an eyebrow, "Do you think it's going to be me?"

"Well yeah. I'm mean it is kinda your fault we had cubs in the first place," Rani smirked. Talking with Kion had gotten her mind off Raja.

"Oh so now your putting the blame on me huh?" Kion asked. "Yes," Rani replied. Kion looked at Sawa. She was still sleeping. Kion pinned Rani down.

"We can have someone watch Sawa," Kion said, "Then we can have a 'little fun'," Kion smirked. "Alright, but who will watch her?" Rani asked. "Our parents," Kion replied. Rani smiled.

Rani and Kion walked to Sahasi, Ananda, Simba, and Nala. "Can you guys watch Sawa. We want to continue looking for Raja," Rani asked. "Of course," Ananda smiled.

They all layed down around Sawa, keeping her safe. "C'mon let's go!" Kion whispered in Rani's ear eagerly. "I'm coming!" Rani followed Kion.

Kiara and Kovu walked around, looking for Raja. "I feel bad for Rani and Kion," Kovu said. "Yeah, I can't imagine what it would feel like to lose a cub," Kiara replied.

"I still have this gut feeling that Koa took him," Kovu said. "But Kion checked Priderock, he wasn't there," Kiara replied. "Yeah, but I just have this feeling."

"I don't doubt you Kovu, but I don't think Koa would take Raja," Kiara said. "And none of us thought he would take over Priderock. He can't be trusted Kiara, even if you don't think so, I feel like Koa has Raja, and I'm going to find out," Kovu said determined.

"Wait you aren't really thinking...." Kiara trailed off. "Yep, I'm going inside Priderock," Kovu smirked.