Chapter 6: Stalking

Rani wanted to stalk the pride, but Kion wouldn't let her, because he didn't want her to be hurt.

"Kion let me at least stalk them! I want to know their weaknesses!" Rani begged. "NO! You aren't doing anything! I won't let you be hurt," Kion growled.

"But Kion!" Rani begged. "No I don't want to hear another word about it. You aren't going to win this fight, so stop trying," Kion replied.

"Kion-" Rani started. Kion put his paw to her mouth, "Nope, I said not another word!" Rani frowned. Kion looked in her eyes.

"Rani, I won't let you get hurt," Kion said. "But stalking them won't hurt me!" Rani argued. "They could spot you, and kill you," Kion replied.

"They won't catch me," Rani said. "Either way, you aren't going, conversation over," Kion said. "But-" Kion interrupted Rani, "I said conversation over."

Rani sighed. She knew she wouldn't win. Rani layed down, and watched as everyone, but Fuli and Bunga stayed behind.

Kion wanted them to guard Rani, because she wasn't going.

Rani sighed. "Hey Kion's just looking out for you," Fuli said. "I know, but he is a bit defensive sometimes," Rani replied lifting her head. "That's just how Kion is. He doesn't want his family getting hurt," Fuli said.

Rani sighed and layed back down.

Everyone left to go stalk the Conquer Pride.

They stayed all day watching them, but gathered nothing. They waited throughout the night.

As everyone was stalking, Rani and Fuli were getting annoyed. Bunga wouldn't be quiet.

"Ha! Take that Koa!" Bunga said as he kicked the air. "Bunga, that's air, not Koa," Fuli rolled her eyes.

"I know that," Bunga replied. "Do you?" Fuli raised an eyebrow. Bunga scratched his head and looked around. Fuli groaned.

All day Bunga pretended to fight Koa. Then he asked nonstop questions.

"When does Kion take walks? Could I get the roar? Is Koa just like Scar? Is Fuli faster than anything? Is Rani the best queen ever? Am I faster than Fuli? Could I grow wings like Ono and Anga? Could Koa kill us all? Did Koa kill Simba, Nala, and Kovu? Is everybody that left dead?" Bunga asked.

Fuli and Rani tried to cover their ears, but Bunga was to loud. "Bunga be quiet!" Fuli shouted. Bunga laughed and ran around. Fuli groaned.

Kion, and everybody else walked back to Rani, Fuli, and Bunga. They could tell Fuli and Rani were annoyed.

"Did Bunga annoy you?" Kion asked smirking. "You don't even know the half of it," Rani rolled her eyes. Kion chuckled.

Kion layed next to Rani, and nuzzled her. Rani purred.

"I love you Rani," Kion smiled. "I love you to," Rani replied. "Ewww," They turned around and saw Bunga. Kion chuckled.

Bunga gagged and turned away from them. Kion shook his head, and cuddled Rani. They both fell asleep.