Call Me LORD Shadow

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
"HELL YEAH FUCK BOI! GIVE ALL YOUR STOLEN TREASURE TO ME! THE STYLISH BANDIT SLAYER!~"

A large group of bandits and thieves were suddenly cut down by a young yet very powerful figure who wore clothing of pure darkness. A single strike from his sword was enough to nearly kill everyone instantly, and those that survived and were lucky enough to even attempt to attack the one known as the 'Stylish Bandit Slayer' found themselves met with futility and hopelessness; the black cloth that the figure wore, despite appearing to be normal fabric, was clearly strong and durable enough to stop the attacks dead in their tracks. The enemies could only realize the horrors of their mistakes before being cut down.

"Phew, looks like that was everyone~"

The stylish bandit slayer, who also goes by the name of Cid Kageno, wiped the blood off his blade before turning back to slime and being absorbed back into his clothes. He hummed as he patted himself clean.

"Defense has definitely improved, but my suit needs better slime materials that can conduct 100% of my magic, instead of 99.99%, though I'll worry about that later."

Cid then walked up to a random treasure chest and kicked it open, revealing a huge load of stolen gold and gems; the sight of the money made him smile wildly.

"For now it's time to recover my rewards that I so definitely earned!~"

Cid quickly started to shove everything that was either money, or valuable enough to earn him a quick buck, into his slime suit; after this greedy little shadow gremlin stuffed himself with enough cash to last him a month or so, he decided it was time to book it and leave the area. Though, he made sure to leave some clues or hints that he was in the area as some kind of mysterious hero or something like that.

"Hehe, I definitely made bank today, but I can't wait for when I get to take on stuff like the mafia, a lawless town or even a corrupt Kingdom, not only will I get countless amount of funds, but I can finally show the world of the soon to be 'Eminence In Shadow'! Like what I always dreamed of back in my own world!~..."

While leaping over the trees, Cid couldn't help but suddenly stop and take a moment to gaze up at the lovely full moon that was shining brightly in the night sky; he was lost in deep thought, his face wearing a soft, unreadable expression.

"Ten years…"

After a moment of silence, Cid quickly looked away and pulled out a notebook, wasting no time in writing something inside of it.

'Dramatically looking at the moon, checking that off my bucket list…'

While Cid was writing in his notebook, with a title that read 'Badass Mysterious Things To Do As A Eminence in Shadow Bucket List,' he took a glance away from his list and instantly noticed a very well-hidden tomb in the middle of the forest; he could have easily missed it had he not stopped, but since he did notice it, he couldn't exactly ignore it now.

"Meh, I got enough time to at least look around, if there is something worth taking, I could always just come back tomorrow."

Cid shrugged, seeing no harm in at least taking a look at what this mysterious tomb had to offer. After putting away his notebook and making sure he looked presentable just in case he needed to show it off, he then dashed forward and went towards the direction of the tomb. Since he didn't want to dilly-dally all night, he just went straight inside and ignored everything outside; though he did see something on the floor while walking in.

'Oh neat, a ring, definitely looks cool and I like the symbol, maybe I can plagiarise it and make it my own~'

Having already found something that made this whole trip worth it, which was a specific ring with a red gem and had a symbol engraved in it, Cid decided to keep moving forward with renewed interest and motivation; he also put on the ring while moving forward, for 'Eminence In Shadow' reasons.