𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Start bij het begin

"Yeah, but come on. Narcotics chatter"

"Everything" Dominic interrupts, "Certain phrases on the phone raise red flags. I analyze that data. If it's not terrorism, it's not federal. Special ops can drop it down to you guys. That phone raised a red flag. I overheard the license plate. Follow that number. You'll be pulling down multiple kilos."

"Appreciate this, Dom" Antonio says.

"You own me one" Dominic says, walking away.

🪩🪩🪩

"We got eyes on this guy yet?" Voight asks, through his walkie as he and the team do an undercover sting.

"Not yet, Sarg. But his cellphone is within 20 meters, so he's gotta be on this block" Atwater says, as he and Mouse are in the van across the street looking at surveillance.

"I got him" Antonio says, walking down the sidewalk, "Brown jacket. White sneakers. I don't got a lot of room to work."

"Alright, we got our drug runner. Now, where's our target vehicle?" Hank asks.

"Nothing yet" Antonio says, crossing the street, passing by a taxi, driven by Adam and Al gets out of the back to now follow after the suspect.

"Do you see it?" Mouse hears over the monitored phone calls.

"Yeah I see it"

"Black sedan"

"Keys in the wheel well"

"Where am I going then?"

"I'll text you the address when you're moving"

As the suspect grabs the keys from on top of the wheel and drives off. Al walks out to the middle of the street to try and get the license plate. "Yeah, it's a negative match on the license plate. The target is moving. South on Pulaski"

"Yeah, looks like they're gonna do a car switch" Mouse says. Kevin gets out of the van and follows after the black sedan.

"Got a positive ID on that plate we got a tip to. It's on a tan pick up" Kevin says into his walkie, "he's in motion. He's making a right on 2nd street"

"I got the eye" Voight says, "offender is eastbound in the target vehicle. Get set up for takeaways"

Maxine and Jay are dressed in patrolman uniforms and in a patrol car and Max puts on the red and blue lights to pull over the tan truck.

As the two partners get out, Max on the drivers side and Jay on the passenger side, the suspect rolls down the window and the detective says, "Morning. license and registration"

"What's the problem, Officer?"

"You got a brake light that's flickering. License and registration"

"Right. It's gotta be in here somewhere" he says, going to grab it while Roman and Burgess drive down the street in front of the truck.

As Bishop grabs the license and registration from the suspect, she backs away to the patrol car when he gets out and Jay says, "Sir. Sir, get back in your car"