*:・゚✧*:・゚

The Doctor and Raelle waited in line for their lunch in the dinner hall, talking about what had happened earlier in the lesson. "Mickey was right, there is definitely something wrong with this school. Kids don't know stuff like that. When I was at school, all we learnt about was periodic tables and time tables, not how to travel bloody faster than light." Raelle rambled. 

"When you were at school? I thought you were at school now" The Doctor mocked, gesturing to her school uniform. Raelle glared in response. She was stuck as a student due to 'being the youngest' "No, but you're right, something is off. I just can't put my finger on it". 

Mash is added to Raelle's tray as she looks up to see Rose giving her and the Doctor a massive glare. Raelle and The Doctor look at one another, grinning at Rose serving them lunch, giggling as they walk away over to a table. "She hates us." Raelle laughed, looking back at her sister having to serve the rest of the children food.

"She'll be fine" The Doctor dismissed. 

"You better watch out." Raelle warned playfully. "Remember we're Tyler girls. We have the same temper as our mother and you do not want to get on the wrong side of her."

The Doctor remembered the countless times he had been yelled at and slapped by Jackie Tyler. "God no, you do not." 

"Two days." Rose interrupted, coming over to the table, wiping the table and slumping in a seat beside Raelle. 

"Sorry, could you just? There's a bit of gravy." The Doctor told her, grinning. "No, no, just, just there." He pointed. Rose's eyes filled with hatred to the Doctor as she reluctantly wiped where he pointed. Raelle laughed, smacking the Doctor playfully, telling him to stop.

"Two days, we've been here." Rose continued, glaring at the Doctor. 

"Blame your boyfriend. He's the one who put us onto this. And he was right. Boy in class this morning, got a knowledge way beyond planet Earth."

"It was creepy. They're beyond smart these kids" Raelle agreed, nodding her head. 

"You eating those chips Rae?" She asked her sister, eyeing them up hungrily. 

Raelle pushed the tray towards her sister. "Help yourself. They taste kind of.. different." The Doctor nodded in agreement, eyeing the oily yellow chip.

Rose took one of the chips, eating it and sighing in response. "I think they're gorgeous. Wish I had school dinners like this." 

"It's very well behaved, this place." The Doctor stated, looking around at the kid's eating their lunch. 

"Mmm." Rose replied, not even glancing up as she stuffed her face with more chips. Raelle laughed at her sister who seemed to care more about the chips than the danger at this school.

"I thought there'd be happy slapping hoodies. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones." He continued, turning to the pair. Both sisters started laughing. "Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah." He glared at them, offended. "Don't tell me I don't fit in." As they continued laughing, The head dinner lady comes over.

"You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting." She scolded Rose. 

"I was just talking to this teacher and student."

"Hello." The Doctor and Raelle replied in unison, both waving their hands at the dinner lady.

Rose eyed the pair, leaning forward to the lady in a hushed, sarcastic tone. "they don't like the chips."

"The menu has been specifically designed by the headmaster to improve concentration and performance of the children" She replied, eyeing Raelle. "Now, get back to work." She ordered, storming back to the kitchen.