୨34୧ a figment of my worst intention

CALLING BOYFRIEND

CALLING BOYFRIEND...

CALLING BOYFRIEND...

CALLING BOYFRIEND...

CALLING BOYFRIEND...

The sound of the call connecting interrupted the ringing, "Hey, Y/n I'm almost at your place-"

"That motherfucker is being a creep! I swear to god, I am so done."

Miya stopped for a second, thinking of the next words to say, "Huh? Who?" I stared down at the messages as Miya's voice echoed through the speaker phone. Of course I end up dating a creepy ass bitch! Of course I get stuck with stalkers and freaks and-

"Y/N?"

I zoned back into the conversation, "Sorry, I meant Oliver. That bitch sent me the most ominous texts and I'm freaking the fuck out!"

"Okay, I'm on my way," He must have been walking because the sound of him running and his quick breaths were the only noises I could hear. I paced through my living room as my own anxiety started to creep in. Maybe he was bluffing? Maybe he said all of this to freak me out and put me in a panic. I hated him so much and I regret ever speaking to him.

"I'm right outside open the door."

"Kay, hanging up now..." I hung up and ran over to the door, seeing Miya panting in front of my doorway with a plastic bag. I smiled and pulled him inside, locking the door behind him. I felt like a fool for being so vulnerable but it's what needed to be done.

"Show me the messages," Miya instructed while putting his stuff on the kitchen table, joining my side and watching as I pulled up my numerous messages from the boy. Miya scanned through them all, biting his lips and furrowing his brows as he read all of them. It was tantalizing watching him react so discreetly.

"He's insane..." His words trailed off but then he looked at me with wide eyes, "If he is being serious and he comes over I'll call the police."

"Should we call them now?"

"Maybe..." And then a knock sounded from my door. I grimaced at the front door, eyeing it as if it was a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off. I shook in my position as Miya clutched my waist tightly, his arm snaking around me as if it was instinct. And then another knock. And another. Like thumps against wood. A haunting sound.

"I'll get it-" I started stepping forward but Miya held my arm back.

"Stay right there, I'll get it."

He inched forward in the quickest way he could, marching forward and then opening it slowly. In the doorway was the fucking lunatic himself. He smiled at the two of us, his arms at his side and his beanie on covering most of his head. Oliver stared at Miya and then peaked over his shoulder at me, his eyes lighting up at the sight of my figure. I shivered a little but persisted forward to joining Miya's side. I didn't need him to fight my battles.

"Hey, Y/N, long time no see," Oliver said so tauntingly.

"What do you want?" I absentmindedly grabbed onto Miya's sweater, clutching it with every breath. I'm sure Oliver noticed our intimacy which only seemed to tick him off even more.

"I came to talk," He said. Miya groaned as if he was already tired of Oliver's rambling, "About us."

"Talk," I said again.

"Can I speak to her alone?" Oliver eyed Miya with distaste.

"No-"

"Miya, just go inside, I'll be fine," I smiled at him and then back at Oliver, "C'mon." Miya huffed and then turned back around into the house slowly, but not before giving Oliver a sharp glare. Closing the door behind him, I stared at Oliver with confused eyes. Maybe it was all some complicated, ill-mannered misunderstanding. I wanted to hear what he said but my guard was still up. The constant messages and the obsessive dialogue was a little much.

"Finally, I can see you."