୨13୧ on your mind

"Yeah! And then I was like, 'Reki don't be a bitch! Eat the fucking shrimp!'"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yeah! And then I was like, 'Reki don't be a bitch! Eat the fucking shrimp!'"

I rambled on about anything and everything that came to mind; all while I rummaged around my room in search of my purse. Miya chuckled on the other end of the phone, shifting his body over in his bed with a small smile.

"Isn't he allergic to shrimp?" Miya recalled with a quizzical smile.

"Yeah but I didn't know it at the time!" I started laughing as I sat at my desk and stared into the camera, "That motherfucker didn't even tell me he was allergic, I just thought he was being a bitch." I started clicking my nails against the desk while I soaked in the rest of the memory.

"He nearly died that day..." I spoke solemnly. Meanwhile, Miya began to cackle like a maniac. A stupid (yet adorable) smile played on his lips.

"Bro this isn't funny!" I too started to chuckle until my laugh completely turned into an uncontrollable laugh that synced with my friends on the other line.

"Isn't it though?" Miya's laugh died down and then it was silent between us for a minute. Just two friends staring at each other on the phone, unsure of what to say next. No, the silence wasn't weighing but it was awkward. My cheeks flushed as the boys liquid blue eyes traced my face with care.

"You look nice," He nearly mumbled. For a minute I couldn't make out what the boy had said but then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was left a little stunned. A blushing mess.

"Don't compliment me furry," My eyes narrowed, "It's weird."

"No, look at your face it's all red," He mocked, "Loser. Pussy. Wimp."

I frowned, "I'm the one going on a date in 15 minutes. Where are your bitches? Nonexistent."

"Well you were my bitch until that Oliver dude took you," Miya's eyes flickered away, "Bitch."

"Lowkey like it when you call me that..." I started to laugh loudly and unexpectedly.

"That is weird," He made a face, his mouth upturned into a scowl, "Very weird and not normal."

"Embrace the weirdness!"

My phone screen flashed with another incoming call, Oliver's contact beamed brightly at me as his contact photo took over my screen. His face stared at me and for a moment I paused. I don't know why but seeing him right after Miya made me think.

"Oh, I'll call you later Oliver is calling," I said after a short moment.

"Okay, text me your location and update me," He squinted at the camera and then his call ended. I instantly answered the other boy's incoming call. His face appeared on the screen. He looked nice, not that he never did but he definitely looked more well dressed than his usual get up.