I sigh and look at the clock on my wall. "I got to go. We'll pick you up before school."

"Well, you guys better bring me a coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I'm tired of feeling like I'm not part of this group with the library meetings, family dinners, and all the chit chat, giggling shit. I'm part of this group."

"We got you." I hang up the phone and head to the shower hoping that I'm able to keep it together mentally in front of my Jay baby.

*****

Jason and I are sitting down eating our breakfast.

"Before we leave, Jas, we have to order something for Kerri."

He nods and keeps chewing his food. I can't stop looking at him. I move in my seat, feeling uncomfortable. He keeps his eyes on me.

"Stop looking at me, Jason."

He laughs at me as I put sugar in my coffee. "Why are you so uncomfortable this morning?"

Damn. He's good. I shrug, "My underwear, I guess." I say, being a bit silly.

Jason spits out his coffee from laughing. I giggle a little and hand him a napkin. I start to clean our table off, sneaking glances at him. His eyes glimmer as he watches me.

"What? Are you wearing a thong?"

I feel my face getting hot. Stop it, Melissa. Be Nonchalant. I glance at him, and he's looking at me like he really wants to know. I'm not sure if it's a rhetorical question, or not. I smile at him and take a small bite of my hash brown. "I don't wear thongs."

"Boy shorts?"

My mouth drops open. At his curious ass question that causes a blush to creep on my face. "What's wrong with you, Jason?"

"Why are you blushing?"

Oh, I got to get out of here now! I pinch myself under the table to see if this is another dream. When I feel a tiny sting from the pinch, I know. I look up at Jason, and he's just staring at me with a silly smirk on his face, really waiting on a reply.

"I make you do that?" He smiles, mischievously.

"Yeah, you do. I mean, you're sitting across from me, asking me what type of undies I'm wearing. Are you serious?"

He laughs at me and licks his lips, slowly. It looks way too seductive to me. "I guess I have a thing for girls who wear them. I think it's sexy." I clear my throat.

Our eyes meet, and I keep eye contact with him. Here goes. "Boy shorts."

"That's sexy." He finishes off his bacon sandwich, keeping his eyes on me.

My mind can't comprehend what's happening. Okay, I pinched myself and felt the pain from it, so this is very real. He's really sitting across the table from me, harassing me about my under garments. In so many words, he admits to me that he thinks I'm sexy. Whew. No more breakfast with him. Now I feel like I need another shower.

Jason looks at his watch. "Babe, I'm about to go order Kerri some food and then we have to get her. You want something else?"

I shake my head, determined not to pronounce anymore words to him, until Kerri's around us.

He smiles and starts to clean up our mess. Our hands brush, and again I feel this damn electric shock between us. He looks at me for a moment and looks like he wants to say something, but doesn't. I hope he's not done talking, because that will be sort of awkward with us both waiting for Kerri to have a conversation again. "Did you get a bottle of water from home?"