My mission is to ruin everyone standing in my way.

A mission I will follow through with. A mission that will set me free. A mission that will prove I'll forever be alone.

A mission that will prove if I'm heartless or if I care too much.

My bones still ache from all the beatings and battles it's gone through. My face still reminds me of my mother so I refuse to stare into the mirror. I've covered every single mirror left inside my room.

I only uncover it when it's needed for me to look at myself in the mirror. Moments where I need to see how truly ruined I am.

I've removed my blades and put them away for my own safety. I will complete this mission before I fall apart and destroy myself.

My eyes are all dried out and all my tears have vanished. I'm no longer able to cry, nor smile. I hold the same dead look in my eyes as I'm already dead.

I've never been "alive" to anyone. I've never "existed" so I'm a ghost. A ghost who won't find happiness. Since these past few weeks have been rough Axel has kept us away from school.

I already know what I need to know, but the boys still are struggling. Fucking dumbasses. Elio has been watching my every move for some reason.

Either he's being protective or Michael told him. If Michael told him then I would have to kill him. I don't want to kill Elio he's grown on me, but I will have to.

Anyone who finds out must die. I won't let them keep my secrets and hide in shadows plotting my downfall. I bite my lip before memories of Michael come back.

I stare down at my hands as I see flashes of red. My hands start to shake as they're covered in blood. My vision starts to become clouded as memories rush back.

The torture room. The one room that has always haunted my childhood. The room that really took away my innocence. The room that I felt the most insane in. The room that made me question my whole existence.

I look around and I'm no longer in Italy, I'm in American. I look down as my hands have shrunk and I'm small. I'm about seven years old and have no happy memories left.

I haven't smiled in two years. Two years a pure pain that would continue for many more years. I was so young, so pure.

I'm surrounded by blood covered walls and a crying boy lays next to me, Joshua was his name. He wandered into the wrong woods and stumbled upon our house.

I became his downfall.

He cries before me begging me not to kill him. Tears falls down my cheeks as I cry with him. I turn around and I'm faced with the devil, my mother.

I never understood how such a young child like myself was capable of murder. I didn't know what I was doing back then. I didn't know how wrong it was.

My chest starts to beat out of my chest as my panic attack takes over. Joshua's cries end and I'm left with only the sound of my heart. The only sound echoing off the walls were my own cries.

I hear my name being called in the far distance, but I can't recognize by who. I stare down at Joshua who's laying in his own blood with three stab wounds. I freeze like all the air has been sucked out of my lungs.

I stabbed him three times. A pure innocent boy who had a family. A boy who just ran to the wrong part of the woods. A boy who had so much to live for.

I feel someone grab my body and hold me, as I fight back. I can't breathe and I can't see anything but him. "Celeste calm down please." Someone begs behind me.