𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸

(A/N: yeahh so I'm not very good at staying on breaks🤸🏼‍♂️ I'm in a crippling mind set rn but I'm still gonna give you guys a chapter now instead of making you wait even longer only having the GC to read.(I'll be fine dw dw) Also, how much time u guys got on ur hands bc you guys have read this and the GC so many times.. Kinda concerning, I mean I'm glad you like my work enough to read it that many times but damn😭 anyways this is a fluff chapter I'm aware that in the GC Ajax was dating Xavier, but I believe Ajax is bisexual so in this, yeahhh)

✩ʀᴇᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇᴀʙᴢ
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁←
ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴɪᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴀᴊᴀx sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏɴ ᴇɴɪᴅ. ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴀᴅ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴇɴɪᴅ, ᴀᴊᴀx ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀᴊᴀx sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜʏ, ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴇɴɪᴅ. ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday and Enid are currently in their dorm getting ready to go to lunch with the rest of their friends, basically all just Enids friends. Bianca, Yoko, Divina, Ajax, Xavier and Eugene. "Wennnnn!" Enid called from her closet. Wednesday walked over while fixing her dress. "Si Mi Amor?" Wednesday props herself up against the doorframe as she watches Enid, who is turned around back facing the raven girl. "Do I look nice?" The wolf asked as she turned around. The light baby blue ruffles of her dress spun as she did. Wednesday swore she almost blinked as she looked at her gf, she wore a baby blue dress with small white flowers covering the ruffles, her sleeves thin with about 3 layers, darker blue silk, a lighter color over that, and then baby blue, same color as the dress material in which it had ruffles at the end. Yet again, small white flowers on it.

Wednesday stared at the girl mouth slightly open. "Wen?" She asked. Wednesday immediately pursed her lips and stood up straight as the heat rose to her face. "You look.. Beautiful-.." She said quietly. A huge smile spread across the wolfs face as she basically jumped out of the closet (something she actually needs to do) as she flapped her hands up and down, one of her frequently used stims. "Thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed. Wednesday hummed in response. "Can we go now, I'm hungry." She said softly. "Or is it just cause you wanna see Eugene so you guys can talk about your favorite things?" Enid teased. Enid knew Eugene and Wednesday could talk for hours if they could, Eugene about bees, Wednesday about her novel and drawings. They would just sit and listen to each other. Wednesday felt her face flush in embarrassment. "Shut up." She muttered before grabbing the wolfs hand and basically dragging her out of the dorm, shutting and locking the door behind her.

As Enid and Wednesday walked Enid continued to just ramble and ramble and ramble about all these different things, how she was excited to see Yoko, why she painted her nails a certain color today, how pretty the floor was, how she got kinetic sand. "Thats very nice love" Wednesday said. Enid had a huge smile on her face as she skipped next to Wednesday for the rest of the walk. As they walked into the quad they saw the table in which all of their friends were. Wednesday's eyes immediately shot to two people, Eugene and Ajax. Wednesday felt a pit in her throat, like she was gonna cry just at the thought of Ajax being anywhere near Enid.

Not that Ajax had done anything but be nice and polite, for the most part to the two, Wednesday and Enid were aware of his crush on Enid and everytime the goth saw him she got incredibly jealous. Jealous to the point she'd sob, relentlessly, for hours in the bathroom of their dorm. As they approached the table Yoko stood up and ran over to Enid. "E!! Hi!" She said excitedly. "Hi Yoko!!" She replied latching onto the girl. Wednesday took a deep breath before sitting down, next to Eugene, a gap between her and Ajax. Bianca and Divina sat across from the 3, an open spot for their girlfriend who was currently latched onto the goths girlfriend.

Finally after what felt like years Enid plopped next to her gf, sadly having to be next to Ajax. Or so that's how Wednesday felt. Yoko sat in between her gfs making sure she was directly facing Enid and they began to talk about anything and everything. Wednesday turned to Eugene as they began to talk about their hyperfixations at the moment, like normal. As of now the only person who knew Enid and Wednesday were dating was Eugene as Wednesday had accidentally told him well rambling about something.

"Right so as I was saying, shes trying to solve a murder right now, remember?" Wednesday says, a slight glimmer of happiness in her eyes. "Mhm, I remember!" Eugene says happily. Eugene didn't care for anything else happening around him, he had his full attention on Wednesday like she does for him when he talks. "Okay, so now she's stuck, she has a problem. She swore she had a lead, right? But no, the lead was a fake" she explains. Eugene's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "what?!" Wednesday almost smiled at his reaction, this was one of the only things that brought her some kind of small joy.

Eugene glanced over Wednesday shoulder at the two behind the goth. Ajax was obviously flirting with the wolf his hand resting on her shoulder. The wolf seemed oblivious to it though as she was to zoned in on the conversation she was having with Yoko. "Wednesday..." He said slowly. Wednesday stopped talking and stared at the boy, disappointment covering her face. "Hm?" She stared blankly at him. Eugene gestured toward Ajax with his head. Wednesday turned her head to look at the two behind her, immediately being met with Ajax flirting with her girlfriend.

Jealousy immediately shot through the goths body as she took a deep breath. She carefully slipped her hand onto the wolfs thigh, her cold touch sending a chill throughout the wolfs body. Enid immediately stopped talking and shot a glare at Wednesday. Wednesday motioned to Ajax with her eyes before turning back around, her hand still on her lovers thigh. "As I was saying, her last lead wasn't even real. So now she's basically back at the beginning-" Wednesday began to go back to her ramble.

Soon Wednesday felt a warm hand over hers, squeezing her hand. She stopped talking and gave Eugene a glance. Eugene nodded and started drawing bees on his notepad. Wednesday turned around and was met with the same scene yet again, but this time Enid was fully aware and was finding comfort in squeezing her lovers hand. Wednesday couldn't just sit there and watch Ajax's poor flirting skills and attempts at getting with Enid fail. "Cucciola." She said coldly. Everyone looked at Wednesday in confusion, shock then covering their faces as Enid turned and responded. Enid smiled as she looked over at her girlfriend. "Yea?" She replied. Wednesday grabbed Enid by the neck and pulled the wolf close to her, Ajax staring at the two in shock. Wednesday immediately smashed their lips together, making sure Ajax saw.

"Hello beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1248

(A/N: HIII, ik if Ajax knew they were dating in this he wouldn't flirt with Enid, yet again I think he's Bi so 🤸🏼‍♂️🤸🏼‍♂️ anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this🥳 I'm prolly gonna be writing angst soon❤ love you dears stay safe!)

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠