𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦́ ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅

【ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ!】
〔ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇᴀʙᴢ!!〕

ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ?

Wednesday and Enid were sitting in the Whethervane waiting for the coffee shop guy, 'tyler' to come and take their order. It was a chilly day out, meaning it was the perfect time for hot cocoa and coffee. Hot cocoa with extra marshmallows for Enid, she would get extra whip cream but Wednesday said no, that she had enough sugar. Wednesday would just get her regular. "Blehhhh" Enid groaned. "What are you doing." Wednesday said in a hushed tone. "Pretending to be dead so then maybeeee he'll get his ass over here faster" Enid complained before she went back to playing dead.

Wednesday nodded slightly, obviously concerned for her gf. "Yeah but.. Your not actually dead, or going to die.. Right?" She asked quietly. Enid giggled before sitting up again and looking at the goth who sat in front of her. "No, wen I'm not dead and I'm not gonna die, I promise. It was just a joke" she said with a big smile. Wednesday felt her face flush with embarrassment as she heard Enid laugh more.

Soon tyler walked up, notepad and pen in hand. He glanced at Enid giving her a smug look before looking at Wednesday, a big smile appearing on his face. "Hello beautiful! What would you like today?" Enid shot a glare and him, even if he didn't see it. Wednesday glanced over at Enid uncomfortably before telling him her order. Tyler turned to Enid who now had her hand on Wednesday's. "And you. What do you want?" He spat out. Wednesday could basically see Enid fuming. "Hot chocolate, extra marshmallows. Please." She said in the nicest tone she could fathom at the moment.

Tyler wrote it down and walked away. Enid almost blew a fuse in those few minutes he was standing there. "I'm yours, your mine. Remember that." Wednesday said calmly. Enid stared at the goth girl and smiled, "I love you" Wednesday almost cracked a smile, though because their in public she didn't. "I love you too" she replied quietly. "Wen?" Enid asked. "Hm" Wednesday looked up from the table. "Do you have a pen with you?" Wednesday gave her a confused look but began to search her pockets and her bag. After searching for a few she pulled out a black pen and a blue pen.

She gave then both to Enid so she could choose which she wanted to use. "Silly, I need your handdd" she said reaching for the Raven girls hand. The Raven girl looked up at her before hesitantly putting her hand in Enids. Enid almost immediately began to draw on Wednesday's hand, causing her to jump a few times at the unusual feeling. Soon their drinks came but this time Tyler had a small piece if appear near Wednesday's coffee.

Tyler handed Enid the hot chocolate almost spilling the hot liquid all over her. "Whoops." Was all he said. Enid glared at him as he handed Wednesday her coffee, along with the piece of paper before walking off. Once he left and was out of earshot Enid asked, "what is it?" Wednesday flipped the piece of paper and grew visibley uncomfortable. "His number. He drew hearts on it too.." She even sounded uncomfortable. "Hm. Give me it now." She demanded. And so Wednesday did just that.

After some writing Enid smiled happily to herself. "What'd you write?" Wednesday asked. "Nothing important, I'll be giving him it through!" She said excited. Soon Tyler came back. "Hello pretty girl! Hows the coffee?" He asked with a smile. Wednesday stared at him silently before pointing at Enid. He turned his head in annoyance, "what." He said. Enid shoved the paper at him, reluctantly Tyler took it and read it to himself.

"She has a gf bitch boy, and it's me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 644

(A/N: sorry for how short this was.. 😓 I hope you liked it though<3 sorry it wasn't exactly on point! I'm holding off on some angst for now as I've written a bunch recently and wanna write some happier stuff, ill still be writing angst but I'm going to be writing more fluff, ect for a little bit. It's 4 AM and I have school 🤯 love you guys, stay safe dears<3)

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠