#24

" Stop, please "

Aarna's laugh echoed in the house as she tried to get away from Vivan. Vivan who was laughing with her finally stopped tickling her as he held her hands as he smiled.

" My stomach hurts "

Aarna looked at Vivan who was smiling towards her. She smiled back as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

" Have you washed your hair? "

Aarna looked up to Vivan as she blinked her eyes. " I washed them few days ago "

" That's why your head smells "

Aarna couldn't help but to roll her eyes as she smacked Vivan on the arm. " Aee, why are you hitting me? "

Vivan laughed as Aarna once again smacked him on the arm before leaning back, ignoring him.

" You're ignoring me? Huh? "

Vivan leaned towards Aarna as he placed his head on her shoulder. " Okay, I won't tease you. But aren't you too small? Like in height? 9 th grade student must be taller than you "

" Than you should have married someone who is tall, I wasn't the one who wanted to marry desperately huh? And move away. Move. "

Aarna pushed him away as he landed straight on the other side of the couch. Vivan scoffed as he stood up. " Wow, what do you eat huh? "

" Why would I tell you? Go away from here "

This guy seriously needs a therapy, cause his moods swings are too much. From the last two days that they had spent with each other was either criticizing who messed things up or who was the one who couldn't hold his or her anger. Either Aarna smacking Vivan and Him smacking pillows on her head.

It was like there was this war going on who is more childish - as in Bachkand.

And guys they both are giving each other tough competition.

But one thing was for sure, they were not awkward at all. It was like, everything was going smoothly. Though there were times when they were stucked in an awkward situation but other then that. It was pretty good.

" Fine fine, I won't make fun of you. Now come here "

Aarna eyed him suspiciously as she shook her head in no. There is no way she's going to believe this guy.

" I promise I won't make fun of you, now come here "

Aarna made her way towards him and sat beside him. She didn't expected that Vivan will keep his head on her lap. Widening her eyes she tried to maintain her breathing normal as she looked at him.

" You look weird from this angle "

There he goes again. " I am seriously going to throw you on this damn floor "
Vivan laughed as he finally calmed down. He didn't knew how they become this close in just two days. Was it his efforts that were paying off?

Of course.

" Are you happy? "

Vivan didn't knew why he asked this question. Maybe he just wants to know how is she feeling. Is she comfortable the same way he is?